Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is still following his body.
(b) He has become his own master.
(c) He is careless.
(d) He is mindless.
2. Why does David leave the town?
(a) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(b) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(c) He is found by guards.
(d) He become afraid of the people in town.
3. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
4. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be a minister.
(b) He claims to be an orphan.
(c) He claims to be part of the circus.
(d) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
5. What do houses mean for David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
2. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
3. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)