|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That it has rained recently.
(b) That there must be water nearby.
(c) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
(d) That summer has arrived.
4. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A tent.
(c) A cave.
(d) A ravine.
5. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A snake.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
2. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
3. Who does David credit for his escape?
4. What does the wife of the household fear, if the farmer beats David?
5. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)