|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria do that David would like to do?
(a) Go to school.
2. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
(a) That he not care for anyone.
(b) That he is not happy.
(c) That he does not smile.
(d) That he does not speak.
3. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Draws pictures.
(c) Eats an apple.
(d) Thinks of his mother.
4. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
(a) It shows how educated one is.
(b) It shows how one thinks.
(c) It shows how wealthy one is.
(d) It shows how honest one is.
5. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A banana.
(b) A hunk of bread.
(c) An orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David meet inside the church?
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
3. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
4. Why does the mother want David to leave?
5. What does David decide makes a person smile?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)