|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A half minute.
(c) A minute.
(d) Ten minutes.
2. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He has access to books.
(b) He doesn't want to move on.
(c) He likes the children in the house.
(d) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
3. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) Water and a map.
(b) A compass and water.
(c) A map and a compass.
(d) A jeep.
4. What does Maria ask David to do?
(a) Come back.
(d) Kiss her.
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
(a) Into the belly of a ship.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a bus.
(d) On a rowboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
2. Who comes with David as he escapes the farmhouse?
3. How long is David in the water?
4. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
5. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)