|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are occupied.
(b) They are free.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are neutral.
2. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
(b) He goes into the building naked.
(c) He gets his clothing wet first.
(d) He rubs himself with oil.
3. Why does the farmer lock the stable door one night?
(a) He is afraid the police will find David.
(b) He realizes spring is quickly approaching.
(c) He is afraid of the dog.
(d) He is afraid David will kill him.
4. What does David start to believe he is?
(a) A king.
(b) An important hostage.
(c) A prince.
(d) A normal child.
5. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(d) Play golf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
2. Who rescues David from the snow?
3. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
4. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
5. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)