|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
(a) He taught him to thank only those he liked.
(b) He taught him never to thank anyone for anything.
(c) He taught him to thank only those he disliked.
(d) He taught him always to say thank you.
2. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He cannot think for himself.
(b) He is marrying for money.
(c) He is without a wife.
(d) He is unintelligent.
3. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(b) He claims to be a minister.
(c) He claims to be an orphan.
(d) He claims to be part of the circus.
4. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
(a) Sit inside the car.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Talk quietly.
(d) Watch his bundle.
5. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Give him away.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Punish him.
(d) Look after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
3. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
4. Who does David meet inside the church?
5. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)