|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David plan to escape?
(a) By cutting a hole in the wall, and digging through the snow.
(b) By asking the farmer to release him.
(c) By sneaking away at night.
(d) By killing the farmer.
2. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
(a) He wants books from before he was born.
(b) He wants books made before he went to the camp.
(c) He wants books prior to the current year.
(d) He wants to be sure what is in them is valid.
3. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
(b) He likes the children in the house.
(c) He has access to books.
(d) He doesn't want to move on.
4. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
(a) He is paid.
(b) He is able to see a map.
(c) He is housed for the winter.
(d) He likes the farmer's family.
5. What does David ask the priest for?
(a) His blessing.
(d) A view of a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David like to play with the others?
2. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
3. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)