|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) A jeep.
(b) A compass and water.
(c) Water and a map.
(d) A map and a compass.
2. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
(a) For stalling his car.
(b) For giving David money.
(c) For believing David to be a thief.
(d) For lying to David.
3. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He was transferred.
(b) He escaped.
(c) He died.
(d) He disappeared.
4. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He doesn't have time.
(c) He wants to save her to repay God.
(d) He is afraid.
5. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A dog.
(b) A plane.
(c) An owl.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
3. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
4. What does the mother say the father should not worry about when searching for somewhere to send David?
5. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)