|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He doesn't have time.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He wants to save her to repay God.
(d) He is afraid.
2. What does David buy with his money?
(a) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(b) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
(c) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
(d) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
3. Why does the farmer decide the boy must go?
(a) He is too expensive to feed.
(b) He has "a hold" on the dog.
(c) He is no longer working.
(d) He is of no use to the farmer.
4. What does David do to his hair?
(a) Shaves it.
(b) Dyes it.
(c) Washes it.
(d) Cuts it.
5. What did Johannes tell David about responsibility?
(a) Always to blame "them".
(b) That there is always something one can do to help a situation.
(c) Never to take responsibility for something that wasn't his fault.
(d) Always to blame others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
2. What is David wrapped in?
3. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
4. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
5. When does David travel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)