|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe God is trying to teach him?
(a) That Carlo was bad.
(b) That he is stupid.
(c) That the farmer is a good person.
(d) That Carlo was not bad.
2. What is the animal's name?
3. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
(a) He asks God to give him a horse.
(b) He asks God to help him find a bike.
(c) He asks God to give him a car.
(d) He asks God to give him courage to hitchhike.
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His conscience.
(c) His anger.
(d) His fear.
5. What does David say about imprisoning a murderer?
(a) They should be beaten.
(b) They should be imprisoned, but not starved or harmed.
(c) They should be killed.
(d) They should not be imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
2. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
3. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
4. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
5. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)