|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which child does David feel most at ease?
2. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His anger.
(b) His conscience.
(c) His guilt.
(d) His fear.
3. Why does David feel he should take off his shoes?
(a) He may need them for winter.
(b) They hurt his feet.
(c) They are visible in darkness.
(d) They are worn out.
4. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A baby.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A kitten.
5. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
(b) He lost his friends.
(c) He loved Maria.
(d) He loved his new family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David equate to the word want?
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
3. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
4. Who serves the family dinner?
5. What is David asked to do inside?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)