|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
(a) To the police.
(b) To her home to eat.
(c) To an orphanage.
(d) To a local shelter.
2. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
(a) It shows how one thinks.
(b) It shows how honest one is.
(c) It shows how wealthy one is.
(d) It shows how educated one is.
3. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
(a) He is paid.
(b) He is able to see a map.
(c) He is housed for the winter.
(d) He likes the farmer's family.
4. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be an orphan.
(b) He claims to be part of the circus.
(c) He claims to be a minister.
(d) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A map.
(b) A book.
(c) A compass.
(d) A mural.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David go back?
2. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. What does David say about imprisoning a murderer?
5. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)