|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
2. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He lost his friends.
(b) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
(c) He loved his new family.
(d) He loved Maria.
3. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
(a) For stalling his car.
(b) For believing David to be a thief.
(c) For lying to David.
(d) For giving David money.
4. What does the priest tell David about God?
(a) There is only one God.
(b) God is cruel.
(c) There are many Gods.
(d) God is dead.
5. What does David believe God is trying to teach him?
(a) That the farmer is a good person.
(b) That Carlo was not bad.
(c) That Carlo was bad.
(d) That he is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
2. Why does David leave the town?
3. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
4. What does David find to eat in the truck?
5. What does David equate to the word want?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)