|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David travel?
(a) In the morning.
(b) During the afternoon.
(c) At night.
(d) In the early evening.
2. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He gets his clothing wet first.
(b) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
(c) He rubs himself with oil.
(d) He goes into the building naked.
3. What does Sophie tell David he is welcome to do?
(a) Come with her to America.
(b) Follow her to Rome.
(c) Leave Rome.
(d) Come back to her when she returns from Rome.
4. What does David realize Edith may not be happy about?
(a) That he hates the man.
(b) That he was in the camp.
(c) That he has escaped.
(d) That he is alive.
5. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A tent.
(b) A ravine.
(c) A cave.
(d) An abandoned house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
2. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
3. What do the parents note about David's speech?
4. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
5. What has David told Maria how to do so it doesn't hurt?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)