|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A compass.
(b) A mural.
(c) A book.
(d) A map.
2. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
(a) A house.
(b) A church.
(c) A store.
(d) A police station.
3. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to change direction.
(b) He decides to travel at night.
(c) He decides to travel during the day.
(d) He decides to stop traveling.
4. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A banana.
(c) A hunk of bread.
(d) An orange.
5. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
(a) A father.
(b) An apple.
(c) A god.
(d) A career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
2. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
3. What do houses mean for David?
4. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)