|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
(a) He asks God to give him a horse.
(b) He asks God to give him a car.
(c) He asks God to give him courage to hitchhike.
(d) He asks God to help him find a bike.
2. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They can never be happy.
(c) They are cruel.
(d) They are lost.
3. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Hides money in his bundle.
(d) Gives him soup and water.
4. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Thinks of his mother.
(c) Draws pictures.
(d) Eats an apple.
5. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His own reflection.
(b) His family tree.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
2. Why does David leave the town?
3. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
4. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
5. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)