|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. What does David buy with his money?
(a) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
(b) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
(c) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(d) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
3. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He has become his own master.
(b) He is still following his body.
(c) He is mindless.
(d) He is careless.
4. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He become afraid of the people in town.
(b) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(c) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(d) He is found by guards.
5. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
(a) A bottle.
(b) A wheel.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A walking stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
2. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
4. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
5. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)