|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
2. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) The water is unclean.
(b) He is afraid of water.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He fears it is forbidden.
3. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A cave.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A ravine.
(d) A tent.
4. What does David do to his hair?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Washes it.
(c) Shaves it.
(d) Dyes it.
5. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A baby.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
2. How long is David in the water?
3. How does David get money for food?
4. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
5. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)