|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(a) The guards.
2. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
(a) On a train.
(b) On a bus.
(c) Into the belly of a ship.
(d) On a rowboat.
3. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A gun.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bullet.
4. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They all seem happy.
(b) They are all sad.
(c) They are all poor.
(d) They are all afraid.
5. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
2. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
3. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
4. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)