|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He does nothing.
3. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A metal bridge.
(b) A strong branch.
(c) A wooden plank.
(d) He jumps over.
4. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) Many languages.
(b) The ability to cook.
(c) The ability to disguise himself well.
(d) The ability to read.
5. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(d) The guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
2. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
3. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
4. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
5. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)