|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A baby.
(d) A lamb.
2. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are free.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are neutral.
3. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His conscience.
(b) His guilt.
(c) His anger.
(d) His fear.
4. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
(a) She thinks he will spend it foolishly.
(b) She thinks he will steal it.
(c) She thinks he will be offended.
(d) She thinks he will want more.
5. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
(a) Sit inside the car.
(b) Watch his bundle.
(c) Talk quietly.
(d) Pray for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
2. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
3. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
4. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
5. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)