|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(a) His flask.
(c) A tire.
(d) His wallet.
2. What does David do to his hair?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Dyes it.
(c) Shaves it.
(d) Washes it.
3. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
(a) A career.
(b) A god.
(c) An apple.
(d) A father.
4. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His own reflection.
(b) His mother.
(c) His family tree.
(d) His father.
5. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David buy with his money?
2. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
3. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
4. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
5. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)