|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David get money for food?
(a) He does errands for travelers.
(b) He gambles.
(c) He gets a job.
(d) He steals.
2. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(a) The guards.
4. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be captured again.
(b) He believes he will be killed.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be saved.
5. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) An orange.
(c) A banana.
(d) A hunk of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
2. What does the man do to surprise David?
3. What does the drink David finds help him do?
4. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
5. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)