|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
(a) For stalling his car.
(b) For lying to David.
(c) For giving David money.
(d) For believing David to be a thief.
2. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be saved.
(b) He believes he will be killed.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be captured again.
3. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
(a) David feels responsible for the problems.
(b) David doesn't need money.
(c) David doesn't like the man.
(d) David doesn't like money.
4. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He screams.
(c) He cries.
(d) He smiles.
5. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He is without a wife.
(b) He cannot think for himself.
(c) He is marrying for money.
(d) He is unintelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
2. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
4. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
5. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)