|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are free.
2. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His family tree.
(b) His mother.
(c) His own reflection.
(d) His father.
3. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(d) Play golf.
4. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He smiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
4. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
5. What does David find that he is able to eat?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)