|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be saved.
(b) He believes he will be killed.
(c) He believes he will be captured again.
(d) He believes he can make it.
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A book.
(b) A compass.
(c) A map.
(d) A mural.
4. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
(b) That there must be water nearby.
(c) That it has rained recently.
(d) That summer has arrived.
5. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He is marrying for money.
(b) He is unintelligent.
(c) He is without a wife.
(d) He cannot think for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
2. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
3. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
4. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
5. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)