|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Sit inside the car.
(c) Talk quietly.
(d) Watch his bundle.
2. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A trap.
(b) A prank.
(c) A genuine attempt to help.
(d) A joke.
3. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His nose.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His ears.
4. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(b) Throw up.
5. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(a) Play golf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find that he is able to eat?
2. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
3. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
4. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
5. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)