|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David find living with people difficult?
(a) They expect things of him he wouldn't normally do.
(b) They expect nothing of him, and he is used to working.
(c) They are all intelligent.
(d) They are all cruel.
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) An orange.
(b) A hunk of bread.
(d) A banana.
3. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
(a) A forest.
(b) A boat.
(c) A car.
(d) A flower.
4. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His father.
(b) His own reflection.
(c) His mother.
(d) His family tree.
5. How does David learn about countries?
(a) He attends school.
(b) The parents tell him everything he needs to know.
(c) The family has a globe.
(d) He finds an encyclopedia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
2. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
3. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
4. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
5. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)