|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) A hunk of bread.
2. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(a) His wallet.
(b) A tire.
(d) His flask.
3. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
(a) A church.
(b) A police station.
(c) A store.
(d) A house.
4. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
(a) A boat.
(b) A forest.
(c) A flower.
(d) A car.
5. What is David nervous of doing?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Throwing up.
(c) Spilling something.
(d) Hurting himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
2. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
3. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
4. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
5. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)