|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His conscience.
(b) His fear.
(c) His anger.
(d) His guilt.
2. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He is without a wife.
(b) He is unintelligent.
(c) He is marrying for money.
(d) He cannot think for himself.
3. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That it has rained recently.
(b) That summer has arrived.
(c) That there must be water nearby.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
4. What do the parents note about David's speech?
(a) It is too sophisticated for a child.
(b) It is incorrect.
(c) It is childish.
(d) It is highly damaged.
5. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He was transferred.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He died.
(d) He escaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
2. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
3. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
4. What has David told Maria how to do so it doesn't hurt?
5. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)