|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do houses mean for David?
2. What does David lose into the sea?
(a) His compass.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His water.
(d) His shoes.
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) A minute.
(d) A half minute.
4. What is David nervous of doing?
(a) Spilling something.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Hurting himself.
(d) Throwing up.
5. What do the parents note about David's speech?
(a) It is childish.
(b) It is too sophisticated for a child.
(c) It is incorrect.
(d) It is highly damaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has David told Maria how to do so it doesn't hurt?
2. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
4. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)