|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David lose into the sea?
(a) His compass.
(b) His water.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His shirt.
2. What do houses mean for David?
3. What does David start to believe he is?
(a) A normal child.
(b) A prince.
(c) A king.
(d) An important hostage.
4. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
(a) He asks God to help him find a bike.
(b) He asks God to give him a car.
(c) He asks God to give him a horse.
(d) He asks God to give him courage to hitchhike.
5. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to change direction.
(b) He decides to travel during the day.
(c) He decides to travel at night.
(d) He decides to stop traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
2. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
3. What does the family insist David do?
4. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
5. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)