|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do houses mean for David?
2. When does David travel?
(a) In the early evening.
(b) At night.
(c) During the afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
3. What does Maria give to David?
(a) A wallet.
(d) A small cross.
4. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
(a) He wants books made before he went to the camp.
(b) He wants books prior to the current year.
(c) He wants to be sure what is in them is valid.
(d) He wants books from before he was born.
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be killed.
(b) He believes he will be saved.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be captured again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
2. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
3. What does David believe about countries with kings?
4. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
5. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)