|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David start to believe he is?
(a) An important hostage.
(b) A normal child.
(c) A king.
(d) A prince.
2. What does Maria do that David would like to do?
(d) Go to school.
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
(a) By the position of the moon.
(b) By moss on trees.
(c) By the position of the sun.
(d) By the signs.
5. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He coughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He smiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
2. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
3. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
4. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
5. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)