|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(b) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(c) He is found by guards.
(d) He become afraid of the people in town.
2. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
(a) By moss on trees.
(b) By the position of the moon.
(c) By the signs.
(d) By the position of the sun.
3. What does Maria give to David?
(a) A small cross.
(c) A wallet.
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His anger.
(c) His fear.
(d) His conscience.
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can use it as a blanket.
(b) So he can use it for fire.
(c) So he can wrap his own food.
(d) So he can practice reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
2. What does David decide makes a person smile?
3. What does the mother say the father should not worry about when searching for somewhere to send David?
4. How does the mother say David hates Carlo?
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)