|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
(a) He doesn't want God to think he is greedy.
(b) He doesn't want God to dislike him.
(c) He doesn't want God to ask him for things.
(d) He doesn't want God to be overwhelmed.
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) A map and a compass.
(b) A compass and water.
(c) A jeep.
(d) Water and a map.
3. How does the mother say David hates Carlo?
(a) As a man hates an animal.
(b) As a grown man hates another man.
(c) As a man hates a woman.
(d) As a child hates another child.
4. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more violent.
(b) They can tell he is different immediately.
(c) They are more likely to tell on him.
(d) They are more suspicious.
5. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is careless.
(b) He has become his own master.
(c) He is mindless.
(d) He is still following his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David leave the town?
2. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
3. What is David nervous of doing?
4. What does David do to explain his departure to the parents?
5. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)