|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(a) A new person.
(b) Just himself.
(c) A regular boy.
2. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to stop traveling.
(b) He decides to travel during the day.
(c) He decides to change direction.
(d) He decides to travel at night.
3. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more likely to tell on him.
(b) They can tell he is different immediately.
(c) They are more suspicious.
(d) They are more violent.
4. How does David get money for food?
(a) He steals.
(b) He gets a job.
(c) He does errands for travelers.
(d) He gambles.
5. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Give him away.
(b) Look after him.
(c) Punish him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
2. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
3. What does David use to cross the ravine?
4. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
5. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)