|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His anger.
(b) His fear.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His guilt.
2. What does the family invite David to do?
(a) Go to church with them.
(b) Go to school with them.
(c) Go to town with them.
(d) Stay with them for a while.
3. What does Maria ask David to do?
(b) Come back.
(d) Kiss her.
4. What does David do once he is in the stream?
(a) He swims.
(b) He cleans his feet.
(c) He goes fishing.
(d) He attempts to clean himself.
5. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He goes into the building naked.
(b) He gets his clothing wet first.
(c) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
(d) He rubs himself with oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
2. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
3. Why doesn't David like to play with the others?
4. What does David find that he is able to eat?
5. What does the family insist David do?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)