|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Several days.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several months.
2. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
(a) Writes a poem.
(b) Washes himself thoroughly.
(c) Stares at the sky.
(d) Sings a song.
3. What does David realize the man in camp had been forcing him to drink?
4. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A dog.
(b) An owl.
(c) A plane.
(d) A car.
5. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(c) Throw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
2. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
3. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
4. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
5. What does the mother do that David dislikes?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)