Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
(a) He doesn't want God to be overwhelmed.
(b) He doesn't want God to ask him for things.
(c) He doesn't want God to think he is greedy.
(d) He doesn't want God to dislike him.
2. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
(a) That he wants to be caught.
(b) That he wants to be a sailor.
(c) That he doesn't want to die.
(d) That he wants to die.
3. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
(a) A watch.
(d) A wallet.
4. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(a) A regular boy.
(b) A new person.
(c) Just himself.
5. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He doesn't have time.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He wants to save her to repay God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
2. What does David do once he is in the stream?
3. What does David start to believe he is?
4. What has David told Maria how to do so it doesn't hurt?
5. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)