|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
(a) A forest.
(b) A flower.
(c) A car.
(d) A boat.
2. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
(a) He didn't want David to know about the real world.
(b) He didn't want him to want what he couldn't have.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He didn't want the guards to hear.
3. What does the family invite David to do?
(a) Go to town with them.
(b) Go to school with them.
(c) Stay with them for a while.
(d) Go to church with them.
4. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His mother.
(b) His family tree.
(c) His father.
(d) His own reflection.
5. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He wants to save her to repay God.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He doesn't have time.
(d) He is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
2. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
3. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
4. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
5. What is David asked to do inside?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)