|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
(a) He attempts to clean himself.
(b) He goes fishing.
(c) He swims.
(d) He cleans his feet.
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He has become his own master.
(b) He is mindless.
(c) He is still following his body.
(d) He is careless.
3. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His nose.
(b) His ears.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His eyes.
4. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
5. How does David earn money in these places?
(a) He translates.
(b) He delivers food.
(c) He drive people places.
(d) He delivers drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
2. What do houses mean for David?
3. Why has David become depressed?
4. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
5. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)