|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
(a) A flower.
(b) A boat.
(c) A forest.
(d) A car.
2. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A steak.
3. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He loved Maria.
(b) He loved his new family.
(c) He lost his friends.
(d) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
4. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His ears.
(d) His nose.
5. Why does David require help getting dressed?
(a) He is burned badly.
(b) He has never dressed in fine clothing before.
(c) His clothing is damaged, and hard to manage.
(d) He is sick from the smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
2. What does David ask the priest for?
3. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
4. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
5. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)