|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves the family dinner?
(a) The children.
(b) The children's' mother.
(d) The children's' father.
2. What does David decide makes a person smile?
3. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A traveling rug.
(b) A towel.
(c) A robe.
(d) A blanket.
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Look after him.
(c) Punish him.
(d) Give him away.
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That summer has arrived.
(b) That there must be water nearby.
(c) That it has rained recently.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David equate to the word want?
2. How does David earn money in these places?
3. What is David asked to do inside?
4. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)