|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see in a newspaper?
(a) A letter to him from Maria.
(b) A letter to him from the parents.
(c) A letter to him from Carlo.
(d) A letter to him from the man.
2. Where is David steered to earn money?
(a) Boat docks.
(b) Ship yards.
(d) Train stations.
3. What is David nervous of doing?
(a) Throwing up.
(b) Hurting himself.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Spilling something.
4. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His ears.
(c) His nose.
(d) His mouth.
5. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is still following his body.
(b) He is mindless.
(c) He has become his own master.
(d) He is careless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
2. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
3. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
4. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
5. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)