|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are free.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are neutral.
(d) They are occupied.
2. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
(a) To the police.
(b) To her home to eat.
(c) To an orphanage.
(d) To a local shelter.
3. What is the woman's name?
4. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more violent.
(b) They are more likely to tell on him.
(c) They can tell he is different immediately.
(d) They are more suspicious.
5. What does David realize he has found that has changed him forever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
2. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
3. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
4. Why does David decide he must go into town?
5. What does the family invite David to do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)