|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be rude.
(b) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(c) He doesn't like the food.
(d) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A strong branch.
(b) A metal bridge.
(c) He jumps over.
(d) A wooden plank.
3. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Protect David from them.
(b) Care for him.
(c) Love him.
(d) Listen to him.
4. What does David ask the woman about Denmark?
(a) How pretty it is.
(b) If it snows.
(c) If there is a king.
(d) How far it is.
5. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
(a) He taught him always to say thank you.
(b) He taught him never to thank anyone for anything.
(c) He taught him to thank only those he liked.
(d) He taught him to thank only those he disliked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
2. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
3. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
4. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
5. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)