|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David realize he has found that has changed him forever?
2. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be part of the circus.
(b) He claims to be a minister.
(c) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(d) He claims to be an orphan.
3. What does David see in a newspaper?
(a) A letter to him from Maria.
(b) A letter to him from the parents.
(c) A letter to him from Carlo.
(d) A letter to him from the man.
4. What does David decide makes a person smile?
5. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He doesn't want to be violent like him.
(d) He doesn't know how to hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David leave the town?
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
3. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
4. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
5. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)