|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
(a) He taught him to thank only those he liked.
(b) He taught him always to say thank you.
(c) He taught him never to thank anyone for anything.
(d) He taught him to thank only those he disliked.
2. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He cries.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He screams.
(d) He smiles.
3. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(b) He is found by guards.
(c) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(d) He become afraid of the people in town.
4. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more violent.
(b) They can tell he is different immediately.
(c) They are more suspicious.
(d) They are more likely to tell on him.
5. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are free.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are occupied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
2. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
3. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
4. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
5. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)