|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A tent.
(c) A ravine.
(d) A cave.
2. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Look after him.
(b) Punish him.
(c) Give him away.
(d) Kill him.
3. Who is present when the family arrives to help?
(a) The boy who beat him earlier.
(c) The fire department.
(d) The police.
4. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
(a) Listen to his story.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Record his voice.
(d) Paint him.
5. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Love him.
(b) Care for him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Protect David from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David asked to do inside?
2. What does David realize he has found that has changed him forever?
3. How does David earn money in these places?
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)