|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(b) He doesn't want to be rude.
(c) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
(d) He doesn't like the food.
2. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A steak.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) An orange.
(d) A banana.
3. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He gets his clothing wet first.
(b) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
(c) He rubs himself with oil.
(d) He goes into the building naked.
4. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are occupied.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are neutral.
5. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
(d) Truck drivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
2. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
3. Who is present when the family arrives to help?
4. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)