|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
(a) He cleans his feet.
(b) He swims.
(c) He goes fishing.
(d) He attempts to clean himself.
2. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't like the food.
(b) He doesn't want to be rude.
(c) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(d) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
3. What is David nervous of doing?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Throwing up.
(c) Spilling something.
(d) Hurting himself.
4. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(a) The guards.
5. What is David asked to do inside?
(a) Set the table.
(b) Make the bed.
(c) Remain silent.
(d) Cook dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David meet inside the church?
2. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
3. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
4. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
5. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)