|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Protect David from them.
(b) Care for him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Love him.
2. Why doesn't David go back?
(a) He knows he will be tortured.
(b) He knows he will be captured.
(c) He knows he will fall in love with Maria.
(d) He knows he can never belong.
3. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be part of the circus.
(b) He claims to be a minister.
(c) He claims to be an orphan.
(d) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
4. Who serves the family dinner?
(a) The children's' father.
(b) The children.
(c) The children's' mother.
5. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Kissing a girl.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Using a toilette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
2. Why does David require help getting dressed?
3. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
4. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
5. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)