|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
(a) That he not care for anyone.
(b) That he is not happy.
(c) That he does not speak.
(d) That he does not smile.
2. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(a) Just himself.
(b) A new person.
(c) A regular boy.
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A hunk of bread.
(b) A banana.
(d) An orange.
4. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) The next five requests for help.
(b) The next three requests for help.
(c) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
(d) The next request for help.
5. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His nose.
(c) His ears.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
3. What do houses mean for David?
4. What does David use to cross the ravine?
5. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)