|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) A hunk of bread.
2. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
(a) He didn't want David to know about the real world.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He didn't want the guards to hear.
(d) He didn't want him to want what he couldn't have.
3. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Using a toilette.
(b) Sleeping in a bed.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Kissing a girl.
4. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't like the food.
(b) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
(c) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(d) He doesn't want to be rude.
5. What does David see in a newspaper?
(a) A letter to him from Carlo.
(b) A letter to him from the parents.
(c) A letter to him from Maria.
(d) A letter to him from the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman say about David's spirit?
2. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
3. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
4. Why does David feel he should take off his shoes?
5. What is the woman's name?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)