|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A baby.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
2. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A ravine.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A cave.
(d) A tent.
3. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
(a) He doesn't want to be violent like him.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He doesn't know how to hit.
(d) He is ashamed.
4. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be part of the circus.
(b) He claims to be a minister.
(c) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(d) He claims to be an orphan.
5. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A hunk of bread.
(b) An orange.
(c) A banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
2. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
3. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
4. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
5. What do houses mean for David?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)