|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
(a) He has never used a knife before.
(b) He has never eaten a meal outside the camp.
(c) He has never used a fork before.
(d) He has never had porridge before.
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(b) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) A hunk of bread.
3. What does David ask the woman about Denmark?
(a) How far it is.
(b) If it snows.
(c) If there is a king.
(d) How pretty it is.
4. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
(a) He taught him to thank only those he disliked.
(b) He taught him always to say thank you.
(c) He taught him to thank only those he liked.
(d) He taught him never to thank anyone for anything.
5. What does the woman say about David's spirit?
(a) That it has been broken.
(b) That it is missing.
(c) That it is silent.
(d) That it is strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
2. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
3. Who does David meet inside the church?
4. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
5. Why does David feel he should take off his shoes?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)