|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
(a) With his dry shirt.
(b) With his damp shirt.
(c) He stomps on it.
(d) With his hands.
2. What does David take pains to avoid?
(a) Local tourists.
(b) The frontier post.
(c) The police.
(d) A young mother.
3. Where is David steered to earn money?
(a) Boat docks.
(c) Train stations.
(d) Ship yards.
4. What does David ask the woman about Denmark?
(a) How far it is.
(b) If it snows.
(c) How pretty it is.
(d) If there is a king.
5. What does David equate to the word want?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
2. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
3. What does the family insist David do?
4. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
5. What does the woman say about David's spirit?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)