|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see in a newspaper?
(a) A letter to him from the man.
(b) A letter to him from the parents.
(c) A letter to him from Maria.
(d) A letter to him from Carlo.
2. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Give him away.
(b) Punish him.
(c) Look after him.
(d) Kill him.
3. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
(d) Truck drivers.
4. What does David ask the priest for?
(c) A view of a map.
(d) His blessing.
5. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A hunk of bread.
(b) A banana.
(d) An orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
2. Why has David become depressed?
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
5. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)