|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Using a toilette.
(b) Kissing a girl.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Sleeping in a bed.
2. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to cook.
(b) The ability to read.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
3. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all poor.
(b) They all seem happy.
(c) They are all afraid.
(d) They are all sad.
4. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He lost his friends.
(b) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
(c) He loved his new family.
(d) He loved Maria.
5. What does David decide makes a person smile?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
2. What is David wrapped in?
3. What does David ask the priest for?
4. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
5. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)