|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be part of the circus.
(b) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(c) He claims to be a minister.
(d) He claims to be an orphan.
2. How does David earn money in these places?
(a) He delivers drinks.
(b) He drive people places.
(c) He delivers food.
(d) He translates.
3. Why does David require help getting dressed?
(a) He is sick from the smoke.
(b) He has never dressed in fine clothing before.
(c) His clothing is damaged, and hard to manage.
(d) He is burned badly.
4. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His own reflection.
(d) His family tree.
5. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
(a) He has never had porridge before.
(b) He has never used a fork before.
(c) He has never used a knife before.
(d) He has never eaten a meal outside the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
2. What is David asked to do inside?
3. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
4. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
5. What does David ask the woman about Denmark?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)