|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He cries.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He screams.
2. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
(a) That he does not speak.
(b) That he is not happy.
(c) That he not care for anyone.
(d) That he does not smile.
3. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be an orphan.
(b) He claims to be part of the circus.
(c) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(d) He claims to be a minister.
4. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A robe.
(b) A towel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A traveling rug.
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) An orange.
(b) A banana.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
2. Why has David become depressed?
3. What does David see in a newspaper?
4. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
5. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)