|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves the family dinner?
(a) The children's' mother.
(b) The children.
(d) The children's' father.
2. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
(a) Record his voice.
(b) Listen to his story.
(c) Paint him.
(d) Turn him in.
3. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A cave.
(c) A tent.
(d) A ravine.
4. Why does David require help getting dressed?
(a) He is burned badly.
(b) He is sick from the smoke.
(c) His clothing is damaged, and hard to manage.
(d) He has never dressed in fine clothing before.
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a church.
(b) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(c) To learn about the world.
(d) To find a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
2. What is David wrapped in?
3. Where is David steered to earn money?
4. What is revealed at the end of the chapter about Edith, the woman in the photograph?
5. What does David see in a newspaper?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)