|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family invite David to do?
(a) Stay with them for a while.
(b) Go to school with them.
(c) Go to church with them.
(d) Go to town with them.
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They all seem happy.
(b) They are all sad.
(c) They are all poor.
(d) They are all afraid.
3. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He goes into the building naked.
(b) He gets his clothing wet first.
(c) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
(d) He rubs himself with oil.
4. What is the woman's name?
5. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
(a) He has never had porridge before.
(b) He has never eaten a meal outside the camp.
(c) He has never used a fork before.
(d) He has never used a knife before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
2. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
3. What does David take pains to avoid?
4. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
5. What does the priest tell David about God?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)