1. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) A minute.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) A half minute.
(d) Ten minutes.
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) Water and a map.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A map and a compass.
(d) A compass and water.
3. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(a) A compass.
(b) A piece of bread.
(d) A piece of soap.
4. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A trap.
(b) A genuine attempt to help.
(c) A prank.
(d) A joke.
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be saved.
(b) He believes he can make it.
(c) He believes he will be captured again.
(d) He believes he will be killed.
6. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A gun.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bullet.
7. When does David travel?
(a) In the morning.
(b) During the afternoon.
(c) In the early evening.
(d) At night.
This section contains 4,378 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)