|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 "The Soul Without Quotation Marks".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
(a) Little Yard.
(b) Mr. Rayon.
(c) The Grove.
(d) Saint Ray.
2. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
3. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(b) Helping a friend.
(c) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
(d) Avoiding being beat up.
4. In Chapter 13, where does the drunken Beverly insist Charlotte take her?
(a) Saint Ray.
(b) To her boyfriend's house.
(c) The hospital.
5. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) They are both good men.
(c) They have the students' interests in mind.
(d) They are the worst extremists on campus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
2. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
3. Why does Charlotte refuse to dance?
4. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
5. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)