|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 "The Soul Without Quotation Marks".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) Adam was taking all the blame.
(b) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(c) He was selling out.
(d) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
2. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
3. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
4. How does the author describe Dupont College?
(a) Small and unknown.
(b) New and modern.
(d) Famous, old, with a valued reputation.
5. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
(a) They do not have a good relationship.
(b) Her mother would make her quit school.
(c) Her mother has strong feelings about sex.
(d) She would not understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
2. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
3. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
4. What does Adam tell Charlotte to try to make her feel better?
5. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)