|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 "The Conscious Little Rock".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
(b) Players are mean.
(c) To make them mad.
(d) To distract them.
2. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
(a) Campus police break it up.
(b) Hoyt wins.
(c) Charlotte leaves the party.
(d) Harrison wins.
3. How does Charlotte thank Adam for walking with her to Saint Ray house?
(a) By accepting a date with him.
(b) With a kiss on the cheek.
(c) With a hug.
(d) With a hand shake.
4. Why does Charlotte refuse to dance?
(a) She thinks it is too sexual.
(b) She would rather just drink.
(c) She thinks Hoyt is ugly.
(d) She does not know how.
5. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
(a) She should not go in.
(b) He should go in alone.
(c) They should go on a date.
(d) He should go in with Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
2. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
3. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
4. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
5. How does the author describe Dupont College?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)