|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 "The Tailgaters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Channing Reeves.
(b) Buster Roth.
(c) Mr. Thoms.
2. What county does the main character of this story come from?
3. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
(a) The paper is incomplete.
(b) The paper is perfect.
(c) Adam uses too many big words.
(d) The paper is not proofread.
4. What is significant about Charlotte's professor Mr. Sterling?
(a) He is the dean of students.
(b) He did not graduate high school.
(c) He is a Nobel Prize winner.
(d) He is her uncle.
5. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
(a) It is tradition.
(b) They need to stay focused.
(c) They are all best friends.
(d) They are not allowed to have other friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the other players tease Charles in the locker room?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
3. During the phone call to Laurie, why does Charlotte stop listening?
4. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
5. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)