|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 "Stand Up Straight for Gay Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
2. In Chapter 14, it is noted that historically leaders were warriors; however, the players on the basketball team are compared to what?
3. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
4. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
(a) He knows he is smart.
(b) He has had an attitude change.
(c) He feels entitled.
(d) He is the star player.
5. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(a) A boutique.
(b) Her friend Mimi.
(d) She made it herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
2. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
4. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
5. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)