|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "The Walk of Shame".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
(a) Use smaller words.
(b) Review the paper so Jojo understands it.
(c) Lie if anyone asks about the paper.
(d) Rewrite the paper.
2. What is Adam's idea for a news story?
(a) About the governor.
(b) About drugs on campus.
(c) About the new library.
(d) About the fraternities.
3. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She is very naive.
(b) She is now hated.
(c) She is becoming popular.
(d) She does not like parties.
4. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
(a) He is very handsome.
(b) He was born to the wrong parents.
(c) He is the most popular on campus.
(d) He does not deserve his talents.
5. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
2. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
3. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
4. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly after seeing her walking back to the dorm the next morning?
5. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)