|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 "Get What?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the phone call to Laurie, why does Charlotte stop listening?
(a) Charlotte is too tired.
(b) Laurie admits to doing drugs.
(c) Laurie admits to having sex.
(d) Charlotte becomes distracted by Jojo.
2. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She is now hated.
(b) She is becoming popular.
(c) She does not like parties.
(d) She is very naive.
3. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
4. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
(a) With fake IDs.
(b) Through a window.
(c) By flirting with the guys at the door.
(d) Dressing up to look older.
5. In Chapter 21, what is Hoyt concerned about regarding graduation and getting a job?
(a) His transcript.
(b) Leaving his friends.
(c) Leaving Charlotte.
(d) Making enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
2. At the end of their meeting, what does Mr. Sterling suggest Charlotte do?
3. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
4. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
5. What does Mr. Sterling encourage Charlotte to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)