|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 "Get What?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Ignore the others.
(b) Stand up for herself.
(c) Put her arm around Adam.
(d) Leave with the other group.
2. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
(a) The laws of physics.
(b) The scandal with the governor.
(c) The truth of the universe.
(d) The fairness of academics and athletics.
3. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(b) Social ability.
4. What is Laurie's advice to Charlotte during the phone call?
(a) Ignore others.
(b) Deal with it.
(c) Quit school and return home.
(d) This is a time to experiment.
5. What is Adam's plan when he approaches Hoyt and Vance in Mr. Rayon?
(a) Become their tutor.
(b) Get into a fight.
(c) Gather information for a story.
(d) Become friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
2. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
3. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
5. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)