|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 "Get What?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Makes him run laps.
(b) Demotes him to second string.
(c) Promotes him to captain.
(d) Kicks him out of practice.
2. What does Mr. Sterling encourage Charlotte to do?
(a) Continue studying.
(b) Stay in school.
(c) Use primary sources.
(d) Continue making friends.
3. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
(a) She is naive.
(b) She is mature.
(c) She is popular.
(d) She is intelligent.
4. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
(a) The dean's daughter.
(b) A lady from Pierce & Pierce.
(c) His father.
5. During the phone call to Laurie, why does Charlotte stop listening?
(a) Charlotte becomes distracted by Jojo.
(b) Laurie admits to doing drugs.
(c) Charlotte is too tired.
(d) Laurie admits to having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
2. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
3. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
4. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
5. At the end of their meeting, what does Mr. Sterling suggest Charlotte do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)