|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27 "In the Dead of the Night".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
(a) Getting good grades.
(b) Understanding women.
(c) Becoming a basketball player.
(d) Building muscles.
2. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She finds a different boyfriend.
(b) She likes his friend.
(c) She moves.
(d) She thinks he is a player.
3. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
4. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
(a) The result is to obtain humility.
(b) The result is not important.
(c) The result is self-loathing.
(d) The result is to seek vengeance.
5. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
(a) Her mother would make her quit school.
(b) They do not have a good relationship.
(c) She would not understand.
(d) Her mother has strong feelings about sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
2. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
3. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
4. In addition of Adam, what other boy is Charlotte seeing at this time?
5. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)