|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora don in the restroom?
(a) A can of mace strapped to her thigh.
(b) A two-way radio.
(c) A knife strapped to her thigh.
(d) A platinum blonde wig, miniskirt and stiletto heels.
2. How long does Blythe say she'll give their current situation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 year.
3. What happens to the homeless woman after Nora leaves her?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She cries.
(c) She is gunned down.
(d) She goes to buy liquor.
4. How does Vee think Nora should treat Patch?
(a) With kid gloves.
(b) Like he is a loaded weapon.
(c) With distance.
(d) With care.
5. What is Nora's mother planning to attend that evening?
(a) A party.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A wake.
(d) A corporate meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Nora a ride home?
2. Who does Nora call for help?
3. How does Nora get information from a waitress at Blind Joe's?
4. Why do the police become annoyed?
5. In what shape is Elliot when he comes to the farmhouse the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What startles Nora when she returns home from The Borderline and what does her mother ask her?
2. Who comes to Nora's house after her incident when her mother goes to the office?
3. What condition is Elliot in when he comes to the farmhouse and what does he do?
4. Who does Nora meet when she is walking from the library, what does he say and what is her response?
5. What does Nora say to Patch about trust?
6. What do Patch and Nora do when the jeep dies?
7. What does Vee think about a spring break camping trip and what does Nora try to tell her about Elliot?
8. Where does Patch and Nora go, what does Patch do there and who does Nora meet and what does she find out about Patch from him?
9. Who comes to Nora's house after the detectives questioning her about Marcie leave and what does he have with him?
10. What does Blythe tell Nora about the house?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)