|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora lose?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her house keys.
(c) Her ring.
(d) Her phone.
2. What does Nora find when she gets up to her room?
(a) A new computer on her bed.
(b) Her mother must have straightened it.
(c) It's been ransacked.
(d) The bed is made and her dirty clothes off the floor.
3. Why do the police become annoyed?
(a) Nora does not know what time the intruder was in her room.
(b) Nora does not know the height or any other physical description about the intruder.
(c) Nora cannot identify the intruder.
(d) Nora does not want them to call her mother.
4. What do Vee and Nora make plans to do regarding Patch?
(a) Get help to deal with him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Report him to the guidance counselor.
(d) Spy on him.
5. What happens when Blythe comes into the kitchen?
(a) Elliot hits her.
(b) Elliot cries harder.
(c) Elliot grabs Nora.
(d) Elliot leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora call for help?
2. With whom does Nora get into a verbal altercation?
3. What does Vee point out about Elliot's manners?
4. What does Nora don in the restroom?
5. What does Vee say in a text to Nora?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nora see about Miss Greene when she touches Patch's scars?
2. How does Nora spy on Patch at The Borderline?
3. What startles Nora when she returns home from The Borderline and what does her mother ask her?
4. Who is in the ladies room when Nora goes to change back to her regular clothes and what does he say to her?
5. How does Blythe meet Patch, what does she ask him and what concerns her about him?
6. Where does Nora go after biology class and what is she told?
7. What does Nora realize after she sees some of Patch's past and what does he admit to her?
8. How does a homeless woman get killed near Nora?
9. What do Patch and Nora do when the jeep dies?
10. What happens to Nora after her mother leaves for the office and who does she call?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)