|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is foremost on Nora's mind about the evening with Patch?
(a) His friend.
(b) The scars on his back.
(c) The bloody flashlight.
(d) The way he dances.
2. Who is the guy in the ski mask in Vee's nightmares?
(a) She does not know the person.
3. What does Vee point out about Elliot's manners?
(a) They are non-existent.
(b) They are consistently good.
(c) They are typical of guys his age.
(d) They are rough.
4. For what street is Nora searching?
5. What is Nora's mother planning to attend that evening?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A party.
(c) A wake.
(d) A corporate meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell her mother when she asks about Elliot?
2. Who does Nora call for help?
3. About what does Nora question Patch when he drives up in a Jeep?
4. What happens when Blythe comes into the kitchen?
5. What is Blind Joe's?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a homeless woman get killed near Nora?
2. What does Nora realize after she sees some of Patch's past and what does he admit to her?
3. Where does Patch and Nora go, what does Patch do there and who does Nora meet and what does she find out about Patch from him?
4. Who comes to Nora's house after her incident when her mother goes to the office?
5. Where does Nora go after biology class and what is she told?
6. What does Vee think about a spring break camping trip and what does Nora try to tell her about Elliot?
7. What does Nora say to Vee about Elliot, how does Vee feel and what is Nora's response to Vee's feelings?
8. Who does Nora meet when she is walking from the library, what does he say and what is her response?
9. What book does Patch and Dabria discuss and what does Dabria finally tell Patch?
10. What does Nora do after the homeless woman is killed?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)