|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora surprised to learn as she and Vee are headed for dinner?
(a) Patch and Jules are joining them.
(b) Coach suggested they do this.
(c) Two other female friends from school are joining them.
(d) Elliot and Jules are joining them.
2. What is foremost on Nora's mind about the evening with Patch?
(a) The bloody flashlight.
(b) His friend.
(c) The way he dances.
(d) The scars on his back.
3. Where do Vee and Nora go to eat shortly after Vee is released from the hospital?
(a) The Mall.
(b) The beach.
(c) The Borderline.
(d) The Arcade.
4. About what does Nora question Patch when he drives up in a Jeep?
(a) His age.
(b) Where he got the Jeep.
(c) His family.
(d) His relationship with Jules.
5. What is Vee's opinion of Elliot?
(a) He's the nicest boy she's ever met.
(b) He is nice even if he has a little bit of an edge.
(c) He is rude and a bit of a jerk.
(d) He's odd but not a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nora's night disturbing?
2. What does Nora research on her mother's computer?
3. What do Nora and Vee learn when they arrive at the restaurant?
4. What scares Nora when she gets home?
5. Who is the guy in the ski mask in Vee's nightmares?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Nora meet when she is walking from the library, what does he say and what is her response?
2. How does a homeless woman get killed near Nora?
3. What does Nora realize after she sees some of Patch's past and what does he admit to her?
4. What does Nora do to find out more about Elliot and how does that go?
5. What does Nora say to Patch about trust?
6. How does Nora spy on Patch at The Borderline?
7. What does Nora do after the homeless woman is killed?
8. What happens to Nora after her mother leaves for the office and who does she call?
9. What condition is Elliot in when he comes to the farmhouse and what does he do?
10. Who does Nora call when she gets home from the arcade and what does she decide not to tell her?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)