|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marcie Millar?
(a) A new girl at the school.
(b) The most popular girl in school.
(c) A girl in whom Elliot is interested.
(d) A sworn enemy to Nora and Vee.
2. How does Nora describe Patch's eyes?
(a) Seas of blue.
(b) Black orbs.
(c) Mystic grey.
(d) Almost yellow.
3. What does Elliot want to do to which Nora says no?
(a) Take Patch home.
(b) Take Jules home.
(c) Pay for everyone's meal.
(d) Go talk to Patch.
4. What is Nora afraid to admit to Patch?
(a) That Patch frightens her.
(b) That she is attracted to Patch.
(c) That she wishes Patch would leave her alone.
5. What assignment does the coach hand out?
(a) To decide if the other person is someone who you would trust.
(b) To go to lunch with the other person.
(c) To try to understand the other person.
(d) To learn as much as possible about the unknown person and write an essay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Coach say it is important to know a person well?
2. Why does Elliot leave?
3. Where are Elliot and Jules?
4. What does Patch tell Nora to do?
5. Why does Chauncey give away a silver buckle from his shoe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Nora, Vee, Elliot and Jules go, what does Jules do, who else is there and what does Vee talk about to Elliot?
2. What wakes Nora in the middle of the night and what does she think about when it happens?
3. Why does Nora leave the others, how does she feel when she goes outside and what do she and Patch do?
4. How does Nora spend her evening after the change in biology?
5. How does Vee end up with a broken arm?
6. What is Nora doing the next day in biology when coach is talking and what is she thinking about?
7. Describe where Nora lives.
8. What does Dorothea tell Nora she is going to do?
9. What does Nora tell Elliot not to do and what does she do about Patch at the arcade?
10. How does Nora find out something about Elliot's past and what does she find out?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)