|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Nora say Vee has a penchant?
(d) Helping others.
2. What can Nora hear in her head?
(a) Patch's voice.
(b) The sound of bells.
(c) A moaning noise.
(d) A young child crying.
3. Why does Nora leave the Arcade?
(a) To get some cotton candy.
(b) To call her mother.
(c) To find Elliot.
(d) To find the bathroom.
4. What does Nora know about Patch?
(a) That he is in the theater group.
(c) That he is just new to school.
(d) That he lives in a trailer.
5. On what street is Nora's house?
(a) Grouse Lane.
(b) Pender Lane.
(c) Gable Lane.
(d) Hawthorne Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who identifies himself as a jock?
2. What is wrong about Nora's health?
3. Where is Nora's father murdered?
4. Why does Patch have to save Nora?
5. What does Elliot want to do to which Nora says no?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wakes Nora in the middle of the night and what does she think about when it happens?
2. What is the assignment for the day in biology class?
3. What is Nora doing the next day in biology when coach is talking and what is she thinking about?
4. How does Vee end up with a broken arm?
5. Where do Nora, Vee, Elliot and Jules go, what does Jules do, who else is there and what does Vee talk about to Elliot?
6. What does Patch tell Nora when she calls him?
7. How does Nora feel about the painting on the Archangel and what happens when she is on it?
8. What happens when Nora is up to bat?
9. What happens to Nora when she is driving home in Vee's car?
10. What happens when Nora and Patch get to her house?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)