|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora describe Patch's eyes?
(a) Black orbs.
(b) Seas of blue.
(c) Almost yellow.
(d) Mystic grey.
2. Where does Patch invite Nora to meet him?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The church.
(c) The Arcade.
(d) The Archangel.
3. When is Nora's house built?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 20th century.
(c) 18th century.
(d) 17th century.
4. What gives Nora the creeps?
(a) The faces of demons and fallen angels on the cars.
(b) The way Jules looks.
(c) The way Patch seems to read her mind.
(d) The way she hears Patch's voice in her head.
5. Where do Nora, Vee, Elliot and Jules go?
(a) To the city park.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the boardwalk.
(d) To the arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mystifies Nora about her cell phone?
2. What is the year when the story opens?
3. Why does Chauncey give away a silver buckle from his shoe?
4. What does Patch act like after saving Nora?
5. Why does Vee give Nora a chastising look?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Nora go to school, what does she find in the biology class in the first chapter and who does she sit with in that class?
2. What does Nora tell Elliot not to do and what does she do about Patch at the arcade?
3. Who is the new person in Nora's PE class and what does he tell her and what does he do?
4. What does Patch tell Nora when she calls him?
5. How does Patch act when he sees Nora and what does he keep talking about?
6. How do the students feel about the biology lesson in Chapter 1 and what does the coach say about it?
7. How does Nora feel about the painting on the Archangel and what happens when she is on it?
8. How does Nora spend her evening after the change in biology?
9. What does Patch do when coach asks him what he looks for in a potential mate and what does Nora do after class?
10. What does the coach decide the students need to do in biology class, how does he change the class and who is most vocal about the change?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)