|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora decide to go find Patch?
(a) Asks Vee's advice.
(b) Asks Dorothea.
(c) A flip of a coin.
(d) Asks her mother.
2. What is the year when the story opens?
3. What is Nora afraid to admit to Patch?
(b) That she wishes Patch would leave her alone.
(c) That Patch frightens her.
(d) That she is attracted to Patch.
4. What does Patch act like after saving Nora?
(a) Like nothing happened.
(b) Like Nora is helpless.
(c) As if he is her knight in shining armor.
(d) Like Nora now owes Patch.
5. What does Patch tell Nora to do?
(a) To not try to find out anything about him.
(b) Just make up stuff about him.
(c) Call him that night.
(d) To let him write the essay about himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be assumed about people who sit together?
2. What does Elliot ask Nora?
3. What is wrong about Nora's health?
4. Where does Nora find Vee?
5. Why does Nora chastise Vee?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the students feel about the biology lesson in Chapter 1 and what does the coach say about it?
2. What is Nora doing the next day in biology when coach is talking and what is she thinking about?
3. What does Patch do when coach asks him what he looks for in a potential mate and what does Nora do after class?
4. How does Patch act when he sees Nora and what does he keep talking about?
5. How does Nora feel when she gets off the Archangel, what does Patch ask her and what is her response?
6. What wakes Nora in the middle of the night and what does she think about when it happens?
7. How does Nora spend her evening after the change in biology?
8. How does Vee end up with a broken arm?
9. Who is the new person in Nora's PE class and what does he tell her and what does he do?
10. Where do Nora, Vee, Elliot and Jules go, what does Jules do, who else is there and what does Vee talk about to Elliot?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)