|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the guy in the ski mask in Vee's nightmares?
(a) She does not know the person.
2. What does Nora tell her mother when she asks about Elliot?
(a) Nora makes up a story.
(b) Nora changes the subject.
(c) Nora tells her mother that Elliot is new to school.
(d) Nora tells her mother the truth.
3. What does Nora give the homeless woman who gives Nora directions?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her purse after emptying it.
(c) Her coat and hat.
(d) A ten dollar bill.
4. What is Vee's opinion of Elliot?
(a) He's the nicest boy she's ever met.
(b) He's odd but not a murderer.
(c) He is nice even if he has a little bit of an edge.
(d) He is rude and a bit of a jerk.
5. What do Nora and Vee learn when they arrive at the restaurant?
(a) Patch and Jules seem to know each other.
(b) Elliot is ill and won't be joining them.
(c) Jules is ill again and won't be joining them.
(d) Patch is a waiter at the restaurant.
6. What does Nora reply to Vee's text?
(a) She will bring some soup over later.
(b) Vee can't come over because Nora is gone.
(c) She is on her way to pick up Vee.
(d) Vee should be nice to Patch.
7. What happens when Nora touches Patch's scars?
(a) She can read Patch's mind.
(b) She knows who Patch is.
(c) She is cast into another time and place.
(d) She is burned.
8. What does Nora see in the mirror?
(a) A man in a black ski mask.
(b) A note.
(d) A person who seems almost like a ghost.
9. What does Nora realize is missing from her room after the intruder was there?
(a) A newspaper article about her father's death.
(b) A note from Vee.
(c) The article about Elliot.
(d) A note from Patch.
10. What are Nora and Vee supposed to be doing when they are talking about the situation with Elliot?
(a) Reading a chapter from their biology text.
(b) Some lab work.
(c) Getting to know their assigned friend.
(d) Taking each other's blood pressure.
11. What does Nora want to do that Vee refuses?
(a) Call Patch and invite him to join them.
(b) Use fake ids to get alcohol.
(c) Abort the plan.
(d) Go with Elliot to a border state and buy alcohol.
12. How does Nora get information from a waitress at Blind Joe's?
(b) Tricking her.
(d) Just asks.
13. What does Vee say about Patch to show her concern?
(a) He has no irises.
(b) He is always around Nora.
(c) Something about him isn't normal.
(d) He is never anywhere but school.
14. Who is in the restroom when Nora goes back to change?
(d) Nora's mother.
15. Who is Dabria?
(a) Another fallen angel.
(b) A vampire.
(c) Miss Greene.
(d) Patch's mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's mother planning to attend that evening?
2. What does Patch tell Nora she can do?
3. What does Blythe tell Nora about the house?
4. What school is mentioned in the thing missing from Nora's room?
5. What does Nora feign when she returns to the table?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)