|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nora and Vee learn when they arrive at the restaurant?
(a) Patch and Jules seem to know each other.
(b) Jules is ill again and won't be joining them.
(c) Elliot is ill and won't be joining them.
(d) Patch is a waiter at the restaurant.
2. What does Nora find when she gets up to her room?
(a) A new computer on her bed.
(b) Her mother must have straightened it.
(c) The bed is made and her dirty clothes off the floor.
(d) It's been ransacked.
3. What is Blind Joe's?
(a) Where Nora's father is killed.
(b) Where Patch once worked.
(c) Where Kjirsten worked.
(d) Where Elliot worked.
4. What does Vee refuse to hear from Nora?
(a) About Elliot's past again.
(b) About Elliot's behavior.
(c) About Nora and her mother moving away.
(d) About Patch's scars.
5. Why do the police become annoyed?
(a) Nora cannot identify the intruder.
(b) Nora does not know the height or any other physical description about the intruder.
(c) Nora does not know what time the intruder was in her room.
(d) Nora does not want them to call her mother.
6. What does Nora don in the restroom?
(a) A knife strapped to her thigh.
(b) A two-way radio.
(c) A can of mace strapped to her thigh.
(d) A platinum blonde wig, miniskirt and stiletto heels.
7. Who is Dabria?
(a) Miss Greene.
(b) A vampire.
(c) Another fallen angel.
(d) Patch's mentor.
8. How long does Blythe say she'll give their current situation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 month.
9. Who gives Nora a ride home?
10. What does Coach do when he notices Vee and Nora talking?
(a) Makes Nora work with Patch again.
(b) Makes them sit outside the classroom.
(c) Makes them switch who is getting the blood pressure read.
(d) Sends them to the office.
11. What do Vee and Nora convince Vee's parents to let them do?
(a) Visit Vee's aunt in New York City.
(b) Take a trip to visit a college they are considering.
(c) Celebrate Vee's release from the hospital.
(d) Have a party.
12. Why does Vee think Nora is crazy?
(a) For allowing Elliot to be in the house when he is drunk.
(b) For lying to Nora's mother.
(c) For telling her mother a lie about Elliot.
(d) For passing up the opportunity to go camping.
13. Who does Nora call when she gets home from her date with Patch?
(c) No one.
14. In what shape is Elliot when he comes to the farmhouse the next day?
(b) Beaten up.
15. What is Vee's response when Nora says she thinks Elliot is guilty of murder?
(a) Vee thinks Nora needs more evidence.
(b) Vee is horrified to think that Elliot is a murderer.
(d) Vee agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nora tries to make Elliot leave?
2. What does Nora see in the mirror?
3. Who has agreed to work for a co-worker?
4. With whom does Nora get into a verbal altercation?
5. What does Patch tell Nora she can do?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)