|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Coach say it is important to know a person well?
(a) If one is going to take a long trip with the person.
(b) If one is going to tell the person secrets.
(c) If one is going to lend the person money.
(d) If one is going to be involved with the person sexually.
2. How does Nora manage to get out of an awkward situation with Patch?
(a) Elliot arrives.
(b) Vee arrives.
(c) Dorothea arrives.
(d) Nora's mom calls.
3. What is one aspect of Patch that Nora does not describe to Dorothea?
(a) That Patch demanded to sit next to Nora.
(b) That Patch demanded Nora call him.
(c) Patch's deductively playful mouth.
(d) Patch refusing to talk about himself.
4. What gives Nora the creeps?
(a) The way she hears Patch's voice in her head.
(b) The way Patch seems to read her mind.
(c) The faces of demons and fallen angels on the cars.
(d) The way Jules looks.
5. Who identifies himself as a jock?
(a) A new boy named Jons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorothea's new plan for herself?
2. About what does Vee talk to Elliot non-stop?
3. What does Elliot want to do to which Nora says no?
4. Where does Patch invite Nora to meet him?
5. What does Patch act like after saving Nora?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)