|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of the injured Russian soldier on the eleventh day?
(b) Some improvement
(c) Full recovery
(d) No improvement
2. Most of the incidents on the tenth day can be referred to as which of the following?
3. How many missiles actually made connection with an American plane?
4. Over what do the Americans and Soviets bond?
5. Which of the following ships is a Russian ship left behind to watch what the Americans do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two ships accompany the Red October to its secret destination?
2. What happens to Williams and Ramius?
3. The regular public bathhouse is used for which of the following?
4. What do the Americans offer the crew of the Red October?
5. Where was the deep sea rescue vehicle before heading to its new destination
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to the arrest of a congressional aide in Washington?
2. What is learned about the Ethan Allen on the tenth day?
3. What do the American Tom Cats do to make the Russian pilots think they are attacking?
4. Why do the Americans want to find the Red October?
5. What argument does the President make when the Russian Ambassador accuses the Americans of trying to kidnap the crew of the Red October?
6. Describe what the Americans find as they explore the Red October.
7. Why is the Konovalov ordered to stay behind?
8. What is the purpose of the Ethan Allen in the plan?
9. What is revealed about the identity of the Cardinal?
10. What happens in Moscow with the Politburo after the Red October situation?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)