|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fifth Day, Tuesday, 7 December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which country were the surveillance photographs of the Red October taken?
(a) United States
2. What does Jack Ryan want to trade for the surveillance photographs?
(a) Time with Admiral Greer for an interview
(b) A present for his daughter
(c) American military secrets
(d) Information about the American nuclear program
3. What is the CIA trying to determine?
(a) Intent of Soviet navy
(b) What steps to take next
(c) Unidentified sounds
(d) Purpose of the doors from the photographs
4. Whom does Ramius blame for his wife's death?
(b) Soviet system
5. Which character explains what the secret doors on the submarine are to Jack Ryan?
(a) No one can explain what they are
(b) Admiral Reer
(c) Skip Tyler
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the CIA ask of Jack Ryan?
2. Which of the following is the path Ramius plans to take with the Red October?
3. Which of the following does the sonar surveillance system detect which is supposed to be silent?
4. Which of the following best describes Ramius's relationship with his home country?
5. Whose biography is Jack Ryan preparing an introduction for on day two?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)