|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fifth Day, Tuesday, 7 December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the morale on board of the Red October on the first day?
2. Which of the following is the most accurate description of Jones?
(a) CIA operative
(b) Hearing genius
(c) Technical advisor
(d) Computer genius
3. Which word describes the picture painted by Ramius of the Soviet government / lifestyle?
4. Which word best describes the medication given to Ramius's wife after her surgery?
5. How does Ramius explain the death of Putin?
(a) Natural causes
(b) That he murdered him
(c) He hides Putin's death from the crew and officers
(d) An accident
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sonar specialist on the USS Dallas?
2. What has led Ramius to his current opinions?
3. Which of the following characters was murdered on the first day?
4. Why was Ramius often distrusted as a child?
5. During what time frame does this novel take place?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)