|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fifth Day, Tuesday, 7 December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose biography is Jack Ryan preparing an introduction for on day two?
(a) Fleet Admiral William Halsey
(d) General Robert E. Lee
2. Which of the following words best describes the morale on board of the Red October on the first day?
3. What is the CIA trying to determine?
(a) What steps to take next
(b) Unidentified sounds
(c) Intent of Soviet navy
(d) Purpose of the doors from the photographs
4. Which of the following best describes the level of training received by the sailors on board the Red October?
(a) Excellently Trained
(d) Well Trained
5. Whom does Ramius blame for his wife's death?
(d) Soviet system
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character detects a sound on sonar he cannot identify?
2. Which of the following does the sonar surveillance system detect which is supposed to be silent?
3. Which of the following is the most accurate description of Jones?
4. Why was Ramius often distrusted as a child?
5. Where was Ramius raised?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)