|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Sunday, 5 December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the medication given to Ramius's wife after her surgery?
2. What does Konovalov assume about the Red October?
(a) It is doing its drills just hard to detect
(b) It has been lost at sea
(c) It has been delayed due to Putin's death
(d) It is running late
3. Which of the following is the name of the Russian submarine captained by Ramius?
(a) November's Red
(b) Red Hunt
(c) Red Eye
(d) Red October
4. Where is Jack Ryan located on the second day?
5. What is Jack Ryan's specialty as related to the military?
(a) Current world conflicts
(c) Battle plans
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ramius plan surface the submarine?
2. From what country is a submarine captain attempting to defect?
3. Which of the following best describes the level of training received by the sailors on board the Red October?
4. Which word best describes Sasha's relationship to Ramius?
5. For what government agency does Jack Ryan work for?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)