|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Sunday, 5 December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what government agency does Jack Ryan work for?
(c) Homeland Security
2. Which of the following best describes Ramius's relationship with his home country?
3. Why was Ramius often distrusted as a child?
(a) His quiet and reserved life style
(b) Son of the Party Leader of Lithuania
(c) His religion
(d) His wife's outspoken views on the government
4. Which of the following is the name of the Russian submarine captained by Ramius?
(a) Red Eye
(b) November's Red
(c) Red Hunt
(d) Red October
5. Which of the following characters is the captain of the USS Bremerton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the surgeon who operates on Ramius's wife?
2. To whom are Ramius's father's loyalities?
3. Which of the following characters teaches Ramius about religion?
4. What are the orders for Ramius and his submarine?
5. Which of the following is the path Ramius plans to take with the Red October?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)