|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Sunday, 5 December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what basis does Ramius use to select the officers for the Red October?
(a) Those he can trust
(b) Those who also grew up in Lithuania
(c) Those unhappy with the Soviet government
(d) Those who are loyal followers
2. Which word best describes Sasha's relationship to Ramius?
3. What does Ramius tell his they will be doing on the second day?
(a) Engaging the USA in a war
(b) Defecting to the USA
(c) Routine training exercises
(d) Embarking on an interesting mission
4. Why is Konovalov waiting for the Red October?
(a) They have noticed a problem with the submarine and need to repair it
(b) They know about the plan to defect
(c) They are to perform training drills together
(d) They are not waiting for the Red October
5. Where is Jack Ryan located on the second day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following would Jack Ryan be least interested in?
2. Why was Ramius often distrusted as a child?
3. Whose biography is Jack Ryan preparing an introduction for on day two?
4. What is wrong with the surgeon who operates on Ramius's wife?
5. Which of the following characters was murdered on the first day?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)