Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper covers the walls of the narrator's apartment?
2. What type of business does Fabian Olsen own?
3. What is the time of year at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does the narrator say is the nicest object in his apartment?
5. What is the narrator rejected at the fire department for wearing?
6. What physical feature of the woman outside the butcher's shop nauseates the narrator?
7. What is the woman thinking of buying from the butcher's shop?
8. What does the narrator owe Hans Pauli?
This section contains 3,438 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)