|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 145-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pawnbroker have attached to his door that makes a distinctive sound?
(a) Steel grillwork.
(b) A brass bell.
(c) Small chimes.
(d) A heavy knocker.
2. What part of the narrator's body is injured when he is hit by the cart?
(a) His arm.
(b) His foot.
(c) His hands.
(d) His head.
3. Of what are the walls of the final chamber made in the narrator's fantasy?
4. By what is the narrator hit?
(a) A hay-rack.
(b) A grocer's cart.
(c) A butcher's cart.
(d) A bread-cart.
5. What is the narrator tempted to steal from the marketplace?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the narrator ask from the lame man at the railway pier?
2. To whom does the narrator give his stolen money?
3. Of whom does the stonecutter remind the narrator?
4. What happens to the narrator after visiting the grocer's for the second time?
5. What lights the narrator's cell?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)