|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 62-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator get Pastor Levison's address?
(a) Church of Our Saviour.
(b) Pascha's Bookstore.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A policeman.
2. What does the narrator make a habit of eating to stave off hunger?
(d) Wood shavings.
3. What color are the feathers in the women's hats?
4. What newspaper covers the walls of the narrator's apartment?
(a) Boston Post.
(b) Evening Standard.
(c) The Morning Times.
(d) New York Herald.
5. What has the narrator lost when he arrives back home?
(a) His hat.
(b) A letter.
(c) His manuscript.
(d) His keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which paper does the narrator say he works?
2. What is the time of year at the beginning of the novel?
3. What can the narrator hear coming from the Student's Promenade?
4. Why can't the narrator sell his glasses?
5. For whom does the woman mistake the narrator?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)