|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 62-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator staying at the beginning of Part Two?
(a) With an elderly aunt.
(b) In an abandoned blacksmith's workshop.
(c) In an abandoned tinsmith's workshop.
(d) Near the harbour.
2. What does the narrator tell Queeny is in his package?
3. What does the narrator intend to buy with the remaining money?
(a) Some paper.
(c) Some soap.
(d) A new shirt.
4. Where does the narrator tell the old man he lives?
(a) Graensen Street.
(b) Karl Johan Street.
(c) St. Olaf's Place.
(d) Royal Gardens.
5. Who wakes the narrator when he falls asleep on the park bench
(a) The old man.
(b) A park attendant.
(c) His landlady.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the nicest object in his apartment?
2. What does the old man say he needs money to buy?
3. What tickets does the Officer of the Day hand out?
4. What does the narrator make a habit of eating to stave off hunger?
5. What does the narrator call the pawnshop owner?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)