|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 62-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Queeny is in his package?
2. How does the narrator say Ylayali is related to Happolati?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His daughter.
3. Why does the woman's friend think the narrator is acting so strangely?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He is a thief.
(d) He is a beggar.
4. What does the narrator tell the clerk at Semb's is wrapped in his blanket?
(a) Two vases.
(b) Important documents.
(c) A dove.
(d) A sculpture.
5. Of whom does the stonecutter remind the narrator?
(a) A debt collector.
(b) His brother.
(c) A bookkeeper.
(d) A banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes the narrator when he falls asleep on the park bench
2. About what food does the narrator fantasize as he walks away?
3. In his desperation, what does the narrator intend to sell to the pawnbroker?
4. What does the pawnbroker have attached to his door that makes a distinctive sound?
5. What does the narrator worry about as he sits outside Our Saviour's Church?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)