|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 185-199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlord say is wrong with the old man?
(a) He is violent.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He is fevered.
(d) He is simple-minded.
2. Who has sent the letter to him?
(a) The police.
(b) The editor.
(c) Hans Pauli.
(d) His landlady.
3. What are the two gentlemen doing while sitting on the narrator's seat?
4. What part of the narrator's body is injured when he is hit by the cart?
(a) His arm.
(b) His foot.
(c) His head.
(d) His hands.
5. What does the waitress offer to buy the narrator?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A bowl of soup.
(c) His meal.
(d) A glass of milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do the landlady's daughters tease the old man?
2. What color dress is Ylayali wearing when the narrator sees her with The Duke?
3. What does the landlord call the old man?
4. About what does the narrator joke to himself as he talks to himself in his room?
5. Why does the narrator's friend not buy anything from him?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)