|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 114-145.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want to buy when he tries to find the banker for the second time?
(a) New shoes.
(b) Some food.
(c) A candle.
(d) A pencil.
2. Which day is the narrator to meet Ylayali?
3. What is making the narrator feel drunk?
4. Where does the narrator decide to sleep for the night?
(a) With family.
(b) His old apartment.
(c) The woods.
(d) An inn.
5. Who has sent the letter to him?
(a) The editor.
(b) The police.
(c) Hans Pauli.
(d) His landlady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What falls out of the narrator's pocket as he takes out his papers?
2. Where is the editor sitting when the narrator arrives back at the newspaper office?
3. Who does the narrator think wakes him up the evening after sleeping by the church?
4. What is in the old man's paper-wrapped package in the end?
5. Why does the narrator give up on his idea of writing "Crimes of the Future"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)