|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 114-145.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what are the walls of the final chamber made in the narrator's fantasy?
2. Where does the narrator tell the old man he lives?
(a) Graensen Street.
(b) Karl Johan Street.
(c) Royal Gardens.
(d) St. Olaf's Place.
3. Of what is the woman in black's umbrella ring made?
4. What does the pawnbroker have attached to his door that makes a distinctive sound?
(a) A brass bell.
(b) Small chimes.
(c) Steel grillwork.
(d) A heavy knocker.
5. Where is the editor sitting when the narrator arrives back at the newspaper office?
(a) Watching the door.
(b) Behind the door.
(c) Facing the wall.
(d) Facing the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Queeny is in his package?
2. What does the policeman see inside the paper cone?
3. Where is the narrator staying at the beginning of Part Two?
4. What does Miss Andersen sell?
5. Why does Mr. Christie decide against employing the narrator?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)