1. In which decade did Von Humboldt Fleisher publish his book of ballads?
2. What is the title of of Von Humboldt Fleisher's book of ballads?
3. What college does Charlie Citrine attend?
University of Wisconsin.
4. How does Citrine first get in touch with Humboldt?
He writes him a letter.
5. What does Humboldt say about Citrine winning the Pulitzer Prize for his book?
"The Pulitzer is for the birds."
6. How does Charlie Citrine make a fortune?
He writes a Broadway play.
This section contains 4,827 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)