Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1, Through p. 34
1. In which decade did Von Humboldt Fleisher publish his book of ballads?
2. What is the title of of Von Humboldt Fleisher's book of ballads?
3. What college does Charlie Citrine attend?
4. How does Citrine first get in touch with Humboldt?
5. What does Humboldt say about Citrine winning the Pulitzer Prize for his book?
6. How does Charlie Citrine make a fortune?
7. Why does Humboldt say his mother used to send him to Chicago?
8. How does Humboldt diagnose himself as a manic depressive?
9. Where does Humboldt end up dying?
10. For how many years are Humboldt and Citrine estranged?
11. According to Humboldt, who...
This section contains 2,281 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)