|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17, Through p. 458,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julius do with the food he buys for Hortense?
(a) He forgets to bring it home.
(b) He give it to the Cubans.
(c) He leaves it locked up in the Cadillac.
(d) He eats it.
2. Where does Charlie get the money to pay for the $200,000 bond?
(a) Renata's father.
(c) Thaxter's publishing friend.
3. What does Pierre do to assure Charlie he will repay him all that he owes?
(a) Hands him $200 as assurance.
(b) Makes up a repayment plan.
(c) Calls his bank to have someone speak with Charlie.
(d) Gives him a blank check.
4. How does Charlie assume Denise finds out that he and Renata plan to leave the country?
(a) Through his own lawyers.
(b) A cabdriver overhears and tips Denise off.
(c) Renata has bragged about it.
(d) Possibly the Senora has bragged around town.
5. Where does Humboldt end up dying?
(a) On the streets.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) A hotel in Times Square.
(d) On a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Judge insinuate he would unleash upon Charlie if he does not cooperate?
2. Who is responsible for Life magazine commissioning an article from Charlie?
3. Why does Cantabile take Charlie to the Playboy Club?
4. What does George Swiebel let Charlie know about while Charlie is in the pension?
5. What is Pierre's reason for not yet publishing an issue of The Ark?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)