|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Through p. 342.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Humboldt's gift?
(a) An Oldsmobile.
(b) A love letter from Kathleen.
(c) A treatment for a screenplay.
(d) A pawn check for Oriental rugs.
2. Who does Charlie pay a visit to?
(a) Pierre Taxter.
(b) Denise Citrine.
(c) Naomi Lutz.
(d) Rinaldo Cantabile.
3. What does Charlie want to do when Scaccia demands money from him on behalf of Humboldt?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Tell him off.
(d) Call Humboldt.
4. Who is Orlando Huggins?
(a) Kathleen's third husband.
(b) The executor of Humboldt's estate.
(c) The game warden in Nevada.
(d) Kathleen's divorce lawyer.
5. Despite an action Humboldt takes, Von Trenck is a hit. What does Humboldt do to try and prevent this?
(a) He pickets the theatre.
(b) He tries to murder the main actors.
(c) He writes letters to newspapers about the play being bad.
(d) He attempts to bribe the critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Humboldt think he and Charlie should do in light of the new US administration?
2. How do Renata and Charlie first meet?
3. Who does Cantabile bring with him to visit Charlie?
4. How much money does the Judge believe Charlie can afford to pay Denise each year?
5. Who does Charlie find at the Russian Baths and is happy that it is not George Siewell?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)