|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, Through p. 401.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Forrest Tomchek?
(a) Cantabile's brother-in-law.
(b) Charlie's divorce lawyer.
(c) Renata's ex-husband.
(d) Denise's lawyer.
2. How does Humboldt diagnose himself as a manic depressive?
(a) He reads Freud and psychiatric journals.
(b) A fortune-teller informs him of this.
(c) A psychiatrist encourages him.
(d) He undergoes hypnosis.
3. Where is Charlie's family originally from?
4. When Humboldt attacks Magnasco on the streets of New York, who saves the young fellow's life?
(a) A group of lesbians dressed like longshoremen.
(b) Charlie Citrine.
(c) The staff of Howard Johnson's.
(d) A nearby police officer.
5. What problem is the main character in Section I of "Treatment" having?
(a) He cannot have children.
(b) Writer's block.
(c) He is going bald.
(d) A sick father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Stronson's receptionist turn out to be?
2. What is Naomi's new last name?
3. What did Charlie's friend, Menasha, always want to be?
4. What does Renata think of Cantabile's suggestion that he rub out Denise for Charlie?
5. What does Naomi ask Charlie to do in order for her to judge if he would make more sense to her now that she is older?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)