|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, Through p. 401.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of of Von Humboldt Fleisher's book of ballads?
(a) From Hagel to Marx.
(b) Ballads of Love.
(c) Harlequin Ballads.
2. Why does Srole think Urbanovich wants to help Denise?
(a) It is a fun case to him.
(b) He wants to be rid of this ridiculous case.
(c) He is attracted to her.
(d) He hates Charlie.
3. Who arranges to meet with Charlie at the Art Institute?
(b) Pierre Thaxter.
(c) Rinaldo Cantabile.
(d) His brother, Julius.
4. What does Humboldt say about Citrine winning the Pulitzer Prize for his book?
(a) "It's a great honor."
(b) "The Pulitzer is for the birds."
(c) "If anyone deserves it, he does."
(d) "He is my friend."
5. Charlie relates to Naomi the details of Demmie's death. When Charlie flies down to South America to look for Demmie's body, what is Charlie thinking as he sits with the pilot?
(a) "I wish I could fly the plan myself."
(b) "Demmie must still be alive."
(c) "Let this plane crash, too."
(d) "What were Demmie's last thoughts?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Judge bring up as someone whose unique ideas made millions?
2. Who is Orlando Huggins?
3. What is Guido Stronson trying to do that has Rinaldo furious?
4. According to Humboldt, who is America's great Manic Depressive?
5. What adjective does Judge Urbanovich use to refer to Charlie in his chambers?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)