|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Through p. 290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions the author, Rudolf Steiner, to Charlie?
2. What is Pierre's reason for not yet publishing an issue of The Ark?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) Charlie sent him too much anthroposophy material.
(c) He needs paper to print it on.
(d) No one sent submissions for the journal.
3. What does Pierre do to assure Charlie he will repay him all that he owes?
(a) Hands him $200 as assurance.
(b) Makes up a repayment plan.
(c) Gives him a blank check.
(d) Calls his bank to have someone speak with Charlie.
4. Why does Srole think Urbanovich wants to help Denise?
(a) He is attracted to her.
(b) He hates Charlie.
(c) He wants to be rid of this ridiculous case.
(d) It is a fun case to him.
5. According to Judge Urbanovich, what is Charlie's problem in this case?
(a) His ability to earn large sums.
(b) He is too poor.
(c) He cannot get a divorce.
(d) He lives in Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which government official does Charlie spend five days with while writing an article for Life magazine?
2. After speaking with Judge Urbanovich in chambers, what does Charlie want to do about the case?
3. What is the title of Steiner's book of meditative exerciess?
4. What does Charlie tell Pierre they must do about plans to publish The Ark?
5. What is the subject of the master essay that Charlie has been writing for years?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)