|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Through p. 290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone who calls Charlie in the middle of the night say that Charlie owes him $450?
(a) It is the money Charlie still owes on a car he bought.
(b) Charlie never paid the man for a suit he bought.
(c) He won it from Charlie in a poker game.
(d) He loaned Charlie money that he now wants back.
2. Why does Cantabile bring Charlie with him to visit Stronson?
(a) To pretend to be a hit man.
(b) For kicks.
(c) To watch Rinaldo threaten Stronson.
(d) To impress Pierre.
3. After speaking with Judge Urbanovich in chambers, what does Charlie want to do about the case?
(a) Leave the country and not return.
(b) Call Cantabile and have Denise killed.
(d) Go to trial.
4. What adjective does Judge Urbanovich use to refer to Charlie in his chambers?
5. What is Pierre's reason for not yet publishing an issue of The Ark?
(a) No one sent submissions for the journal.
(b) Charlie sent him too much anthroposophy material.
(c) He needs paper to print it on.
(d) He needs more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately happens to Humboldt's chair position at Princeton?
2. Who is Pierre Thaxter?
3. What is the title of Steiner's book of meditative exerciess?
4. What does Charlie tell Pierre they must do about plans to publish The Ark?
5. What does Cantabile offer to give Charlie while in his apartment?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)