1. What is the date of the setting of the novel?
2. Who is Isobel Fairfax?
3. In what year does Francis Fairfax arrive in Lythe?
4. What is Francis Fairfax's main occupation?
5. What occurs in Fairfax Manor in 1582?
The Queen visits.
6. What does Francis Fairfax give his wife when he marries?
The famous Fairfax Jewel.
7. What is Lady Fairfax known to do?
Walk in the woods.
8. What happens to Lady Fairfax one day?
She went for a walk and disappeared.
This section contains 4,234 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)