|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem and A Good Game for a Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel end up asking Audrey?
(a) If her father beats her.
(b) If her father beats her mother.
(c) If Audrey wants to go get ice cream.
(d) If there is anything Audrey wants to tell Isobel.
2. When does "Future: Streets of Trees" take place?
(a) Some time in the future.
(b) In the early part of the 20th century.
(c) About two years after Isobel graduates from high school.
(d) The mid-19th century.
3. How does Eunice upset Isobel?
(a) She tells Isobel that Isobel's mother was not a nice lady.
(b) She tells Isobel that it's sad Isobel is so tall.
(c) She tells Isobel that her new puppy belongs to a neighbor.
(d) She tells Isobel she heard Malcolm is dating Hilary.
4. What has Richard Primrose told other boys?
(a) False stories about Isobel.
(b) That he is attending Oxford next year.
(c) That his father has been appointed to an important govenment position.
(d) That he is attending Cambridge next year.
5. What does Charles find that he incorporates into his theories about his mother?
(a) A monogrammed handkerchief.
(b) A belt that looks like one his mother wore.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) Monogrammed stationary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Eliza's possessions actually exists?
2. Why is Malcolm's mother disappointed?
3. What does Violet Angela intend to do when she returns to Maude and Herbert's house after leaving?
4. What is the date of the setting of the novel?
5. What does Lady Fairfax take with her when she leaves her husband?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)