|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem and A Good Game for a Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eliza sometimes do with Charles and Isobel on vacation at the seashore?
(b) Make sand castles.
(c) Dig for clams.
(d) Paddle in the shallow water.
2. What is Mr. Primrose wearing when Isobel spies him?
(a) A swim suit.
(b) A pair of cowboy boots with a tuxedo.
(c) A fedora hat.
(d) A dress.
3. What does Isobel see when she looks in the mirror?
(a) That she looks healthier and happier.
(b) That her hair is green.
(c) That she looks very ill.
(d) That her eye color is changed.
4. Where are Charlotte and Vinny?
(a) Charlotte is dead and Vinny moved to France.
(b) At the kitchen table eating.
(d) The narrator does not say.
5. Where does Gordon meet Eliza?
(a) At the opera.
(b) When he goes to a polo match after WWII.
(c) When he rescues her from a bombed building.
(d) When he is imprisoned in Germany in WWII.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte advice Gordon about the situation with Eliza?
2. Why do the Baxters call their home "Sithean"?
3. Where does Charlotte serve the children lunch?
4. Who enters the house?
5. Why does Lady Margaret kill herself?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)