|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem and A Good Game for a Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charles want to see when he wakes?
2. What do Charles and Isobel find when they go into the woods to look for their parents?
(a) No one.
(b) Their aunt who is very ill.
(c) Their mother who is either dead or unconscious.
(d) A puppy.
3. Who is Malcolm Lovat?
(a) Gordon's brother-in-law.
(b) The groom.
(c) Charles' best friend.
(d) The man with whom Isobel is in love.
4. What poem does the excerpt quote come from in "Poem"?
(a) The ballad Thomas the Rhymer.
(b) The Last of the Days.
(d) The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner.
5. Who has committed suicide?
(b) Mr. Primrose.
(d) Mr. Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is elected to parliament?
2. What does Vinny do with what Charles offers Gordon?
3. What does Vinny do with anything Mr. Rice leaves at the house?
4. What is Mr. Baxter's position?
5. What does Debbie have a history of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)