|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XII. Present: This Green and Laughing World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the neighbors respond to the presence of the baby?
(a) They are thinking of calling social services.
(b) They do not know of the baby.
(c) One neighbor has started a private investigation into the matter.
(d) They are not at all suspicious.
2. What does Francis Fairfax give his wife when he marries?
(a) An expensive mare.
(b) A thousand pounds.
(c) A separate allowance.
(d) The famous Fairfax Jewel.
3. What does the flashback in this section concern?
(a) When Eliza is pregnant.
(b) When Charles and Isobel are lost in the woods.
(c) To when Vinny gets married.
(d) When Charlotte opens her grocery.
4. What is one thing Mr. Rice leaves behind when he vacates the house?
(a) His red handkerchief.
(b) His wingtips.
(c) Three months of unpaid rent.
(d) His back scratcher.
5. What does Richard Primrose do when he enters Isobel's room?
(a) Attacks her.
(b) Reads her part of a Shakespeare play.
(c) Asks her to the prom.
(d) Gives her some information about her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do the Baxters make excuses?
2. What is the table covered in one morning when Isobel goes downstairs?
3. What does Vinny do with anything Mr. Rice leaves at the house?
4. Of what does Isobel have no memory?
5. What do Charles and Isobel find when they go into the woods to look for their parents?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)