|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through V. Untitled: Backward People.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Fairfax family buy in the 20th century?
(a) A library of old books.
(b) A house built on their previous manor.
(c) An estate in a neighboring county.
2. What does Lady Fairfax give Francis Fairfax?
(a) A son.
(b) A prophesy.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A rifle.
3. To whom does Isobel see Malcolm talking?
4. Why does Vinny criticize Isobel?
(a) For being a sloppy dresser.
(b) For searching Vinny's belongings.
(c) For not doing her hair better.
(d) For criticizing Vinny's shoes.
5. Why is Mr. Rice in trouble with Debbie?
(a) She catches him in a compromising position.
(b) He promised to mow her lawn and has not.
(c) He broke a good piece of her china.
(d) He owes her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long have historians searched for the Fairfax jewel?
2. Why is Gordon troubled?
3. What is one thing Mr. Rice leaves behind when he vacates the house?
4. What happens in 1605 at the Fairfax manor?
5. What does Charlotte want Gordon to do when he finishes school?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)