|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through III. Past: Half-Day Closing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte want Gordon to do when he finishes school?
(a) Run for parliament.
(b) Go to medical school.
(c) Go into law.
(d) Take over the family grocery business.
2. What ultimatum does Eliza give Gordon?
(a) She will leave him if he does not agree to another child.
(b) She will leave him if he does not move them out of Charlotte's house.
(c) She will leave him if he does not send Isobel to a good school.
(d) She does not give him an ultimatum.
3. How many photographs do Isobel and Charles have of their mother?
(b) They each have several.
(c) 1 each.
4. Who is Malcolm Lovat?
(a) The man with whom Isobel is in love.
(b) Gordon's brother-in-law.
(c) The groom.
(d) Charles' best friend.
5. What occurs in Fairfax Manor in 1582?
(a) Nothing, as it is not yet built.
(b) He is elected mayor.
(c) The Queen visits.
(d) A fire destroys the manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Gordon disappear after his wife is gone?
2. What does Vinny make no effort to conceal?
3. What does Debbie have a history of?
4. With what is Gordon having difficulty?
5. Where is Charles born?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)