|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through III. Past: Half-Day Closing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do girls find Isobel's brother?
(c) Not attractive.
2. What does Lady Fairfax give Francis Fairfax?
(a) A son.
(b) A prophesy.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A daughter.
3. What is Lady Fairfax known to do?
(a) Hold seances.
(b) Have fits of anger.
(c) Have fits of hysteria.
(d) Walk in the woods.
4. What is Gordon's position in WWII?
(a) Demolitions expert.
(b) Gunner's mate.
(c) Fighter pilot.
5. For how long does Gordon disappear after his wife is gone?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte Fairfax do?
2. Where does Isobel think she has been transported one day on her way home from school?
3. In what year does Francis Fairfax arrive in Lythe?
4. With what is Gordon having difficulty?
5. Of what does Isobel have no memory?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)