|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Present: What's Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Gordon disappear after his wife is gone?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
2. Who is Debbie?
(a) One of Isobel's children.
(b) Gordon's sister.
(c) Gordon's second wife.
(d) One of the neighbors.
3. What happens in 1605 at the Fairfax manor?
(a) The manor burns to the ground.
(b) Francis Fairfax dies.
(c) Francis Fairfax dies.
(d) An outbreak of the smallpox.
4. What does Charles collect?
(c) Model airplanes.
(d) Artifacts relating to his mother.
5. In what year does Francis Fairfax arrive in Lythe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Debbie have a history of?
2. Who is Malcolm Lovat?
3. For what do the Baxters make excuses?
4. Why does Isobel go to the Baxter's house?
5. Where does Isobel think she has been transported one day on her way home from school?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)