|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Present: What's Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in 1605 at the Fairfax manor?
(a) An outbreak of the smallpox.
(b) Francis Fairfax dies.
(c) The manor burns to the ground.
(d) Francis Fairfax dies.
2. What birthday is Isobel celebrating when this section opens?
3. With what is Gordon having difficulty?
(a) Stopping from crying about his wife.
(b) Lighting the grill.
(c) Getting Isobel to get a job.
(d) Getting Charles to talk with him.
4. Why is Gordon troubled?
(a) Because Vinny is so critical of Isobel.
(b) Because Charles is dating a poor, uneducated woman.
(c) Because Charles wants to move to London.
(d) Because of the shoe Isobel finds in Vinny's closet.
5. What does Isobel find when searching Vinny's wardrobe?
(a) A one-way plane ticket to the United States.
(b) A single, unusual shoe.
(c) Some ticket stubs.
(d) A new purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lady Fairfax one day?
2. How is the play Isobel attends?
3. In what year does Francis Fairfax arrive in Lythe?
4. Why does Isobel go to the Baxter's house?
5. Who is Malcolm Lovat?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)