|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Present: What's Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Baxter's position?
(a) Choirmaster of the Anglican church.
(c) Chief of police.
(d) Headmaster of the elementary school.
2. Why is Gordon troubled?
(a) Because Vinny is so critical of Isobel.
(b) Because Charles is dating a poor, uneducated woman.
(c) Because Charles wants to move to London.
(d) Because of the shoe Isobel finds in Vinny's closet.
3. What happens in 1605 at the Fairfax manor?
(a) An outbreak of the smallpox.
(b) Francis Fairfax dies.
(c) Francis Fairfax dies.
(d) The manor burns to the ground.
4. What is Lady Fairfax known to do?
(a) Have fits of anger.
(b) Hold seances.
(c) Walk in the woods.
(d) Have fits of hysteria.
5. Of what does Isobel have no memory?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Being where Eunice sees her earlier.
(c) Her uncle Frank.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long have historians searched for the Fairfax jewel?
2. How many photographs do Isobel and Charles have of their mother?
3. What does Charles lament?
4. What is Francis Fairfax's main occupation?
5. What happens to Lady Fairfax one day?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)