|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. Present: What's Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gordon troubled?
(a) Because Charles is dating a poor, uneducated woman.
(b) Because Vinny is so critical of Isobel.
(c) Because Charles wants to move to London.
(d) Because of the shoe Isobel finds in Vinny's closet.
2. How do girls find Isobel's brother?
(b) Not attractive.
3. Why does Vinny criticize Isobel?
(a) For not doing her hair better.
(b) For searching Vinny's belongings.
(c) For being a sloppy dresser.
(d) For criticizing Vinny's shoes.
4. What is Francis Fairfax's main occupation?
5. What is Mr. Baxter's position?
(a) Choirmaster of the Anglican church.
(b) Chief of police.
(c) Headmaster of the elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday is Isobel celebrating when this section opens?
2. What does the Fairfax family buy in the 20th century?
3. What happens to Lady Fairfax one day?
4. Why does Isobel go to the Baxter's house?
5. What does Vinny want Isobel to get her?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)