|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XIII. Past: The Original Sin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herbert do to his "daughter"?
(a) Kills her.
(b) Molests her.
(c) Beats her regularly.
(d) Sends her to the best schools.
2. How does Gordon become with Eliza?
3. What does Gordon give Eliza for Christmas one year?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A new car.
(c) A gold ring with emerals and diamonds.
(d) A trip to her native Australia.
4. Why does Lady Margaret kill herself?
(a) She does not kill herself.
(b) Lady Fairfax takes Lady Margaret's baby and gives it to a young couple.
(c) Sir Francis orders her to a convent.
(d) Sir Francis orders her to marry a man thirty years her senior
5. What do Vinny and Charlotte think of Eliza before they meet her?
(a) They do not like her.
(b) They think she wants Gordon's money.
(c) They think she is a spy.
(d) They think she is exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Isobel have no memory?
2. How do the neighbors respond to the presence of the baby?
3. Who is the person sitting next to Gordon?
4. What occurs in Fairfax Manor in 1582?
5. What happens when Isobel helps Debbie to the couch?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)