|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XIII. Past: The Original Sin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herbert do to his "daughter"?
(a) Beats her regularly.
(b) Sends her to the best schools.
(c) Kills her.
(d) Molests her.
2. How is the play Isobel attends?
(a) Bad even by amateur standards.
(b) Quite good for amateurs.
(c) The play does not take place.
(d) About average for amateurs.
3. How many babies has Maude lost?
4. What does Francis Fairfax give his wife when he marries?
(a) An expensive mare.
(b) A thousand pounds.
(c) A separate allowance.
(d) The famous Fairfax Jewel.
5. What does Isobel do on Christmas eve?
(a) Get up really early to finish making a present for Gordon.
(b) Get up really early to finish making a present for Charles.
(c) Walks over to Audrey's home at six a.m.
(d) Sleep into the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel say about her size?
2. Where is Malcolm?
3. What does Malcolm want to do?
4. What does Lady Fairfax take with her when she leaves her husband?
5. Who does Gordon invite to tea?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)