|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XIII. Past: The Original Sin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose party is Isobel attending on Christmas eve?
(b) No one.
2. To what does Isobel awaken in Chapter X?
(a) The sounds of a chainsaw.
(b) The smell of cooking bacon.
(c) The smell of bread pudding cooking.
(d) The sounds of Christmas carols.
3. Who is Esme?
(a) A student in Isobel's class.
(b) The new baby of Sir Edward and Lady de Breville.
(c) The young girl who steals a baby.
(d) The wife of a prominent lawyer.
4. Why is Lady Margaret's tutor worried about her?
(a) She talks of running away.
(b) She is pregnant and Sir Francis is abusing her.
(c) She is despondent.
(d) She imagines things that are not there.
5. How do the neighbors respond to the presence of the baby?
(a) One neighbor has started a private investigation into the matter.
(b) They do not know of the baby.
(c) They are not at all suspicious.
(d) They are thinking of calling social services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gordon give Eliza for Christmas one year?
2. What does Vinny make no effort to conceal?
3. What is Lady Fairfax known to do?
4. Why does Malcolm supposedly hit a tree in his car?
5. Where does Gordon meet Eliza?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)