|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through IV. Present: Leaves of Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte want Gordon to do when he finishes school?
(a) Go into law.
(b) Take over the family grocery business.
(c) Run for parliament.
(d) Go to medical school.
2. What do Charles and Isobel find when they go into the woods to look for their parents?
(a) Their aunt who is very ill.
(b) Their mother who is either dead or unconscious.
(c) No one.
(d) A puppy.
3. For how long have historians searched for the Fairfax jewel?
(a) A few months.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. What does Mr. Baxter retire?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He does not retire.
(c) He is at the retirement age.
(d) He has injuried a young boy.
5. What is the table covered in one morning when Isobel goes downstairs?
(a) Raw meat.
(c) Lottery tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles lament?
2. What does Vinny do with anything Mr. Rice leaves at the house?
3. What does Debbie have a history of?
4. What is the date of the setting of the novel?
5. How many photographs do Isobel and Charles have of their mother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)