|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what news does Pinky think is more interesting than the news Mr. Chawla reads
(a) The set up for the next high school cricket game.
(b) The monkey who attacks women outside the theater.
(c) The chart of the top ten songs on radio.
(d) The listings for movies in the area.
2. With what dos Mr. Chawla line the windows?
(a) Plastic sheeting.
(b) Fly traps.
(c) Sheer drapes.
(d) Duct tape.
3. What is Sampath trying to do in Chapter 17 with which he is having a problem?
(a) Write his memoir.
(b) Convince his father to return to the bank.
(c) Eat all the food his mother gives him.
(d) Write a poem.
4. Where is the first meeting to consider a proposal about the monkey problem held?
(a) At the Brigadier.
(b) At the town hall.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the orchard.
5. What does Kulfi collect in the woods and ponds?
(a) Strange looking insects.
(b) Examples of the beauty of nature.
(d) Exotic foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chawla family do about their missing son?
2. What do the monkeys do when the photographer is in the tree?
3. What does the town official tell Mr. Chawla about Rama?
4. What happens when Pinky goes to the bazaar one day?
5. What does Mr. Chawla propose about the monkeys?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)