|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As shown in Chapter 2, what does Mr. Chawla demand from his family?
(a) To clean up the house.
(b) To go and get jobs.
(c) Help in getting ready for work.
(d) To meet him for lunch.
2. What is distinguishing about Sampath when he is born?
(a) He has blue eyes.
(b) He has extremely long hair.
(c) He does not cry.
(d) A brown birthmark on one cheek.
3. What does Amma want Kulfi to do in Chapter 1?
(a) Take vitamins.
(b) Sit down and watch television.
(d) Take herbs and sing.
4. What does Mr. Chawla do in the mornings before work?
(a) Plays with his son.
(b) Exercise in the courtyard.
(c) Does one half hour of meditation.
(d) Reads one chapter in a book.
5. What does the rising sun in Chapter 2 reveal to Sampath?
(a) His best friend washing his car.
(b) The ugly parts of his neighborhood.
(c) His grandmother in the back yard.
(d) His father returning to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sampath is first born, what does he seem like to Kulfi?
2. How old is Kulfi Chawla?
3. What kind of pictures does Kulfi draw?
4. What is keeping Sampath awake in Chapter 2?
5. What brings Sampath joy in Chapter 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)