|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police in Shahkot offer to sponsor?
(a) A frog wedding.
(b) A pre-cricket match dance.
(c) A self-defense course.
(d) A registration of children in town.
2. What kind of course does Pinky want to take?
(a) A self defense course.
(b) A typing course.
(c) A first aid course.
(d) A cooking course.
3. What kind of pictures does Kulfi draw?
(a) Pictures of animals.
(b) Pictures of food.
(c) Pictures of landscapes.
(d) Pictures of babies.
4. Where does Sampath fall asleep in Chapter 6?
(a) At a youth hostel.
(b) In a shed in the on a farm.
(c) In the branch of a guava tree.
(d) At a table in the library.
5. In Chapter 3, what news does Pinky think is more interesting than the news Mr. Chawla reads
(a) The chart of the top ten songs on radio.
(b) The monkey who attacks women outside the theater.
(c) The listings for movies in the area.
(d) The set up for the next high school cricket game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper say about Sampath in Chapter 7?
2. What plan does the Brigadier decide will solve the monkey problem?
3. On whom does Mr. Chawla blame Sampath’s behavior?
4. Where is the first meeting to consider a proposal about the monkey problem held?
5. For what does Mr. Chawla scold Sampath in Chapter 3?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)