|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sampath do about the monkeys in Chapter 15?
(a) He feeds them with food filled with alcohol.
(b) He lectures them on their behavior.
(c) He tells them to go away.
(d) He hits the lead monkey over the head.
2. When living in the tree, how does Sampath get food at first?
(a) It is taken up by a local boy.
(b) It is dropped by hand glider.
(c) Pinky climbs up the tree with it.
(d) One of the orchard pickers takes it to him.
3. What happens when Pinky goes to the bazaar one day?
(a) She buys two books.
(b) She meets a man she really likes.
(c) A man follows her.
(d) She spills cooking oil on her new clothes
4. What does the rising sun in Chapter 2 reveal to Sampath?
(a) His father returning to the house.
(b) The ugly parts of his neighborhood.
(c) His best friend washing his car.
(d) His grandmother in the back yard.
5. What does the town official tell Mr. Chawla about Rama?
(a) There is a close association between Rama and monkeys.
(b) The town official does not mention Rama.
(c) Rama does not believe natural places should have buildings on them.
(d) Rama does not believe in arranged marriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does the Chawla family do at the orchard?
2. What is keeping Sampath awake in Chapter 2?
3. What does Mr. Chawla sell to orchard visitors in Chapter 10?
4. Where does Mr. Chawla work?
5. Why do the monkeys go to the bazaar?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)