|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the furor over the monkeys affecting Sampath?
(a) It is not affecting Sampath.
(b) People are not paying attention to what he says.
(c) He is afraid he will be kicked out of the orchard.
(d) He is disturbed constantly, even in the middle of the night.
2. What do the monkeys do when the photographer is in the tree?
(a) They are very quiet and watchful.
(b) They try to get in the picture.
(d) They attack the photographer.
3. What do the police do with Pinky when they first arrest her?
(a) They laught at her.
(b) They put her in jail for two days.
(c) They are very harsh with her.
(d) They handcuff her.
4. What does the old woman on the bus in Chapter 6 keep asking Sampath about?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His schooling.
(c) Whether he might like her granddaughter.
(d) His family and his job.
5. Where does Sampath fall asleep in Chapter 6?
(a) At a table in the library.
(b) In a shed in the on a farm.
(c) At a youth hostel.
(d) In the branch of a guava tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sampath feel when he bites into a guava after he gets off the bus?
2. Why are Pinky and Amma impressed with Miss Jyotsna?
3. What makes the monkeys go out of control in Chapter 13?
4. What does Pinky decide to do as she watches the monkeys in Chapter 11?
5. What does Pinky do when she meets up with the Hungry Hop boy in Chapter 11?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)