1. What was a dominant personality characteristic of Huey Long's?
2. Of what state did Huey Long become governor?
3. In what year did Huey Long become governor?
4. How old was Huey Long when he became governor?
5. In what year did Huey Long win a Senate seat?
6. Who became a political foe of Long's in Washington?
7. In what year was Huey Long assassinated?
8. How old was Huey Long at the time of his death?
9. In what city was Huey Long assassinated?
10. From what state had Huey's parents come when they moved the family to Louisiana in 1859?
11. Who became Huey's best friend upon meeting in a dry goods store?
12. To what university did Huey win a scholarship?
This section contains 3,532 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)