|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-30 and Epilogue, pg. 819-876.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Huey opposed Roosevelt on the ratification of the ________________.
(a) The New Deal.
(b) Women's Voting Act.
(c) Minimum Wage Act.
(d) World Court Treaty.
2. Why did Huey spend so much time in other states in 1935?
(d) Delivering speeches.
3. For whom did Huey campaign in the Presidential election?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) William Howard Taft.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
4. With whom did Huey have an affair?
(a) Alice Lee.
(b) Margaret Murphy.
(c) Aggie Watson.
(d) Sadie Miller.
5. With what type of people did Huey surround himself?
(a) Independent thinkers.
(b) Those who would profess allegiance.
(c) Borderline Democrats.
(d) Staunch Republicans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Huey's Lieutenant Governor?
2. When did Huey marry Rose?
3. What were Roosevelt's new administration programs called?
4. What was happening to Huey's power in 1934?
5. How did Huey Long die?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)