|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-30 and Epilogue, pg. 819-876.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which candidates usually won when they had the support of the Ring?
(a) Rural candidates.
(b) First-time candidates.
(c) Wealthy candidates.
(d) Liberal candidates.
2. How many bodyguards did Huey have during his Senate days?
3. In what city were the workers in #159 located?
(a) Baton Rouge.
4. Huey eventually began a movement to _______________.
(a) Redistribute wealth.
(b) Institute a minimum wage.
(c) Ban pornography.
(d) Enact civil rights.
5. What profession did Huey practice after his move to #25?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Huey acquire after moving into the governor's mansion?
2. How much was Huey fined in a libel suit?
3. What were Roosevelt's new administration programs called?
4. What did Huey announce when he returned to the Senate in August of 1935?
5. What was Huey's philosophy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)