|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20, pg. 526-582.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what major oil company did Parker broker a deal regarding taxes?
(a) Texaco Oil.
(b) BP Oil.
(c) Gulf Shores Oil.
(d) Standard Oil.
2. In what state did Huey and Harley travel as salesmen?
(b) South Carolina.
3. Long won the right to inspect some of the books of __________________.
(a) Standard Oil.
(d) Texaco Oil.
4. What role figured into Huey's political career plans?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) F.B.I. Chief.
(c) Attorney General.
(d) U.S. President.
5. What did Huey do on his first day in the Senate?
(a) Called in sick.
(b) Took his staff to lunch.
(c) Introduced himself to everyone on the floor.
(d) Worked twelve hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each side in the impeachment trial was accused of _________________.
2. In what year did Huey Long become governor?
3. From what state had Huey's parents come when they moved the family to Louisiana in 1859?
4. Many people characterized Huey as _______________.
5. What issue did Huey try to avoid in the governor race?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)