|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20, pg. 526-582.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the group that presented a resolution to impeach Huey Long?
(b) Turbo Team.
2. What profession did Huey practice after his move to #25?
3. A parish in Louisiana is equivalent to a ____________ in other states.
(a) Metropolitan area.
4. Which of Huey's brothers paid his law school expenses?
5. Who was Joe Messina?
(a) Huey's tailor.
(b) Huey' personal assistant.
(c) Huey's driver.
(d) Huey's accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state had Huey's parents come when they moved the family to Louisiana in 1859?
2. In what year was Huey Long assassinated?
3. What body of water flooded more than two million acres of land in Louisiana in 1927?
4. Where did Huey run his political campaign?
5. Who was the only Louisiana reporter Huey would talk to?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)