|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20, pg. 526-582.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which company was Huey convinced was behind the impeachment charges?
(a) Standard Oil.
(c) Texaco Oil.
2. In what year did Huey Long become governor?
3. Huey would only talk to reporters from __________________.
(c) Baton Rouge.
(d) Out-of-state papers.
4. Huey supported the construction of _____________ toll bridges without the possibility of federal aid.
5. To what city did Huey travel to attend the 1928 Democratic National Convention?
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Huey denounce in the 1928 gubernatorial race?
2. Huey was one of the first politicians to use _______________ in political campaigning.
3. Who was Huey's Lieutenant Governor?
4. Huey said he would run for the Senate only if he could __________________.
5. What university was Huey interested in improving?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)